Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sign Petition to Tell Obama to Stop Executive Amnesty

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop ... veamnesty/

Dear Mr. President,

As a legal citizen of the United States of America I am speaking out against your threat of Executive Order to grant amnesty to those who have entered my country illegally. Circumventing the normal process of law amounts to an abuse of power that should not occur in a free country.
    America needs leadership over pandering to a minority of special interests placing the rights of criminals over those of our citizens. Stop Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants by Executive Order

I implore you to use your Presidency for the good of those you swore an oath to represent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI NumbersUSA has a petition to stop Excutive Order Amnesty too. They have approx. 23,000 signers so far.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

You know, my wife and I both signed the petition, but realistically what good will it do even if every man and woman in America signed it? Obama doesn't care what the majority want. He is not in office to represent the majority, only his agenda.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You know, my wife and I both signed the petition, but realistically what good will it do even if every man and woman in America signed it? Obama doesn't care what the majority want. He is not in office to represent the majority, only his agenda.

I know, I thought the same thing, but I refuse to be silenced by the nighmare occupying the WH. I want to make my voice heard anyway I can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

I know, I thought the same thing, but I refuse to be silenced by the nighmare occupying the WH. I want to make my voice heard anyway I can.
    Exactly what we thought. Even though I know this will fall on DEAF ears.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas