Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    That poor puppy. Your mom should call the humane society and have that dog taken away.
    Glad someone else is fuming over the dog.
    I am disgusted as well over the poor animals treatment.Someone needs to call the Humane Society/ASPCA,ASAP!

Rawhide!

In my area illegals receive the following depending on papers which they seem to obtain rather easy.

Help with rent.
    free school
    Free lunch.
    WIC
    Medical care.
    Food Stamps.

I could go on but others are funded by church groups and private organizations. However we can now understand why they come after Mexico it's like hitting the lottery.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

working4change
    goodwitchofthesouth wrote:

TexasCowgirl wrote:
    That poor puppy. Your mom should call the humane society and have that dog taken away.

Glad someone else is fuming over the dog.

Rawhide wrote
    I am disgusted as well over the poor animals treatment.Someone needs to call the Humane Society/ASPCA,ASAP!

canine parent also.

Hhmmmmm, let me get this straight.......

We are working our rear's off, paying our taxes, paying all our bills, staying in/finishing school, not taking our vacations, and these free-loaders ARE CALLING US LAZY!!!!

Of course with the influence of their corporate slave-owners, the American treasonous media, and the globalist oligarchy government. I smell a gigantic putrid rat.....and this "lazy American" crap is starting to really, REALLY piss me off the more I learn what a farce it is!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'd call the Housing Authority and tell them the information you have. They don't abide fraud. It is a felony and if they are illegal they will be deported or prosecuted as a felony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, update for everybody.

I talked with my mom today, and she said that somebody is coming over to check on the puppy. Today a woman and two little girls stopped by. The girls played with the puppy, and my mom says food and water were left for it. Also, she said there is a little bed (a pile of blankets) on the patio for the puppy to sleep on.

Like all of you, I don't agree with leaving the puppy all alone for a week, with only one visit a day, but I know from experience that this isn't considered animal abuse by Animal Control (the puppy has shelter, shade and is being fed and given water). So there's no point in calling. Supposedly the family will be back mid-week.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

WEll, I'm glad the puppy is being taken care of, but if it barks constantly, it seems animal control can do something about THAT. What part of the country do you live in?

I would still call the Housing Authority about what you know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    These people get to rent a house? Wow!! I know I would qualify by income for Section 8, IF it existed here at all, but, it is not available unless you are dying, mentally handicapped, illegal alien or recovering meth addict, so we are SOL.

I would LOVE to live in a house rather than a run down duplex in a sub-standard apartment complex, and to think, we get to pay full rent for this place too!!!!

I'd like to know what is going on Cali, that they get so dang much federal dollars, when states like Oregon, who have almost no low-income housing, plus some really low paying jobs (average income of most blue collar labor jobs is $10.00 and most rents here for two bedroom places is about $800.00).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

rents here for two bedroom places is about $800.00).
    I would die to have that low of rent lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    rents here for two bedroom places is about $800.00).
    I would die to have that low of rent lol
    Ain't that the truth cayla.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123