Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

simpsons cartoon.... getting political?

did/is anyone watch/ing the simpsons? i feel they are making fun of patriots, anyway thats what i felt after about 10 min i changed the channel. now i'm wondering did i jump the gun?

Re: simpsons cartoon.... getting political?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    did/is anyone watch/ing the simpsons? i feel they are making fun of patriots, anyway thats what i felt after about 10 min i changed the channel. now i'm wondering did i jump the gun?
    Simpsons? Or Family Guy?

The latter is on right now where I am, and they started off with the patriot thing, but then "revealed" that Peter was born in Mexico and never had papers filed to make him a citizen and are running from there with him trying to live the "illegal alien life."

It's like a train wreck.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Banned

Tonight the Simpson here was on LOOSING WEIGHT (homer gets a stomach staple)
    But Bart did write on the black board PILGRIMS WERE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
    King of the hill was a good one

on FOX THE FAMILY GUY DID ITS CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION BUT u CANT POST THE VIDEO FOR A DAY OR TWO ...

[quote=orchid_noir]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lone_Patriot":tc6wc9pt
    Simpsons? Or Family Guy?

The latter is on right now where I am, and they started off with the patriot thing, but then "revealed" that Peter was born in Mexico and never had papers filed to make him a citizen and are running from there with him trying to live the "illegal alien life."

It's like a train wreck.[/quote:tc6wc9pt]

i got bent when homer said to his friends that if they are illegal they did not belong in this country, their response was they are doing what citizens wont . then they had homer start ranting like an idiot that they are illegal and don't belong... that's about the point i clicked to another channel.

did you see that part?

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

on FOX THE FAMILY GUY DID ITS CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION BUT u CANT POST THE VIDEO FOR A DAY OR TWO ...
    i guess i don't know my cartoons!! YES greg you are right it was family guy. ok i'm wrong about the cartoon but the content was offensive.

what video?

Banned

[quote=Lone_Patriot]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lone_Patriot":t1vx5xsj

what video?[/quote:t1vx5xsj]

sorry typo my key board is loosing its mind

Im going to post the video when its on line in about 24 hours

I missed the Simpson's!

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I missed the Simpson's!

my face is very red, it wasn't simpsons if was family guy. sorry for the confusion. someone corrected me and there is a thread on it.

I ended up watching the Simpson's later that night.

They can be very political in a excellent fashion that's much like the original Saturday Night Live or the Smothers Brothers used to be.

I've never checked out the Family Guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast