Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sincerely,Kay Bailey Hutchison-

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding citizenship for children born in the United States. I welcome your thoughts and comments on this issue.

Currently, two bills have been introduced in the 110th Congress to directly address citizenship for children born in the United States. On January 4, 2007, Congressman Elton Gallegly (R-CA) introduced H.R. 133, the Citizenship Reform Act of 2007, and H.R. 1940, the Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007, was introduced on April 19, 2007, by Representative Nathan Deal (R-GA). The bills have been referred to the House Judiciary Committee. Both bills seek to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship to children born in the United States whose parents are not citizens or permanent resident aliens. Should this legislation come before the fulll Senate, you may be certain I will keep your views in mind.

I appreciate hearing from you and hope you will not hesitate to keep in touch on any issue of concern to you.

Sincerely,
    Kay Bailey Hutchison

The thought I am having is she dose not say what side of the fence she is standing on

That means she will vote for this bill.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Tex_2585 you won't get a solid answer from here or her staff on anything.

During the "Shamnesty" fight we had in June she was on the fence for weeks, until she and Cornyn finally caved because of heavy calls. On the current "Nightmare Dream Act" currently being debated I have called her and Cornyn's staff and they will not commit! I am ashamed of both of these Senators as well as the Governor of Texas, they have all sold their SOULS to the DEVIL disguised as Globalism!

BTW I have received the same generic letters on almost every issue they just change the Bills numbers and some wording and blow smoke up your Butts and tell you they will consider your thoughts!
    It really pisses me off on how condesending they are towards the American people. I guess they figure if they tell us what we want to hear then we will simply forget about the issue and go away....NEWSFLASH Senators, we are not going to forget, we are going to keep fighting until every last one of you are out of office!!!

blkkat99
    you got that right...Kay will never give a straight answer...she is like a sidewinder
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    blkkat99
    you got that right...Kay will never give a straight answer...she is like a sidewinder
    The kind that sorta just slithers about?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

yep the slithering kind
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

We must not forget HJ RES 46, the Ron Paul amendment to end Birthright Citizenship.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:hj46:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 00046:@@@P

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill HJ RES 46 is a much needed bill. This would stop illegals from having children just so they have leverage to keep them here in the US. Illegals think the more children they have the better the chance of staying in the US with all cost of the child paid for by the American Taxpayer.
    Also this would cut the emergency room visits and also free hospitalization for these children. Another case in point is that when these children are born they are rushed down the SSN offices for SSN numbers which are used illegally by their parents.
    Bush is cutting medical care for children (all children) that includes natural born American Citizens because of the illegal problem. Lets solve this with Bill HJ RES 46. Then maybe our own poor children can have the help they need.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>