Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Smear campaign - Heads up everyone!

There is an all out assault on this organization taking place right now in the General Discussion group.

Let's acknowledge that this is an act of outright desperation, and then have these two buffoons removed, shall we?

Hi there azpatriot77 and halonesty. Got integrity? I didn't think so.
    <div>
    </div>

This is how illegal invader anarchists behave! This is what they bring to your community and cities. This is the disrespect they show our Constitution by quashing those woh have opposing view points!

This should serve as inspiration to donate even more, since obviously we must be doing something right or they wouldn't be attacking us like the cowards they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

moving to clean them out now. Sorry Im running late this morning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    moving to clean them out now. Sorry Im running late this morning.

W
    I almost made an emergency call to you W!

The

The Comprehensive strategy to push for Amnesty has begun. They are attacking the opposition and trying to split and divide them...

I wonder who is helping them with their strategy...Oh yeah, the masters of propaganda j

Darn I missed it! I always like to send these traitors a couple of e-mails.

Good job, everyone, for reporting these pro amnesty race baiters! There is no room for their hate on these boards.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Darn, I missed the fun. I was out doing my daily job that not even an illegal would want.

Can someone give a recap? I was away for a while. Sounds like you guys kicked their butts!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Just a couple trolls who kept repeating the same messages and trying to be disruptive. And of course the messages weren't very nice. They were racially based as usual.

So you didn't miss much. It was just the volume of posts, and it made it difficult to follow anybody else ligitimately posting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast