Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICED

No Class whatsoever!

I agree that we as a country have laws and no one should get in whenever they want, but there are ways and there are ways to do these things.

I think this game has no taste whatsoever. Classless is more like it, if you ask me. I can’t believe this Boston Company is making money with this issue

The 1st iPhone game to breakthrough was Jose Comes to USA, that’s the very first iPhone game to create all the fuzz. Besides it has a far better game than Smuggle Truck. If you want to talk about game play, JOSE COMES TO USA has a story to tell.

Re: No Class whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by Douggie
    I agree that we as a country have laws and no one should get in whenever they want, but there are ways and there are ways to do these things.

I think this game has no taste whatsoever. Classless is more like it, if you ask me. I can’t believe this Boston Company is making money with this issue

The 1st iPhone game to breakthrough was Jose Comes to USA, that’s the very first iPhone game to create all the fuzz. Besides it has a far better game than Smuggle Truck. If you want to talk about game play, JOSE COMES TO USA has a story to tell.
    I just had to look and you've got to be kidding me!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12