Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Snow in Washington Late in May? Forecast: Road Rage!

In a startling statement last week, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow suggested the amnesty bill passed by the US Senate is the correct solution to a problem no more serious than a traffic citation.

"If you had a traffic ticket and you paid it, you're not forever a speeder, are you?" Snow said in response to questions.

"So the fact is, you have paid your debt to society," he added. "And we have come up with a way to make sure that the debt to society gets paid. Then you move forward."

http://www.examiner.com/a-120123~White_ ... eding.html

Snow's statement is proof positive that White House drinking water is been sabotaged by left-wing conspirators intent on destroying America.

Snow urgently needs to drink a quart or so of non-White House bottled water to replenish his right-brain brain cells. Then he should answer these questions:

-If illegal aliens are guilty of crimes no more significant than traffic violations, why in the hell is the President sending 6,000 National Guards to the border?

-Why build a border fence? Why spend untold billions of taxpayer money on border security?

-How many additional millions of 'speeders' will invade America if those currently here are rewarded for their crimes?

-In the rush to become Traffic Cop for the world, is President Bush overlooking his number one responsibility: Assuring a safe commute for American citizens?

-We the people favor enforcement of STOP signs at our borders and U-Turn signs for illegal aliens currently here. Why does President Bush willfully ignore the will of the American people?

Finally,Tony, please read our lips and heed these signs:

NO LEFT TURN and ROAD RAGE AHEAD!

I read just recently Tony Snow is a member in good standing of the Council on Foreign Relations.

....and to think I used to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I read just recently Tony Snow is a member in good standing of the Council on Foreign Relations.

....and to think I used to like him.
    Never liked him myself. There was just something cunningly deceptive about him. Thanks for pointing out what "that" was.

These people in the white house really need to hire some good PR people. They are adding insult to injury!

In a startling statement last week, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow suggested the amnesty bill passed by the US Senate is the correct solution to a problem no more serious than a traffic citation.

"If you had a traffic ticket and you paid it, you're not forever a speeder, are you?" Snow said in response to questions.
    SAVE
    You have me rolling! Let me answer your question up there, LOL.
    I know the "defensive driving course Instructors" by name in 2 counties Shucks, my last driving trip was my gold ribbon trip....4 tickets in 36 hours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Millions of lives are missing from our families this Memorial Day that defended their sovereign nation. They gave their lives in a fight against a problem no more serious than speeding? The White House and the Senate need to be emptied out badly. These are sick people.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill Sammon's article was a great analogy.

Tony Snow is a nice guy. I don't like nice guys. You can never really tell when they will cave in. I think Tony Snow proved that when he went to work for GWB. Nice and polite just doesn't get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Millions of lives are missing from our families this Memorial Day that defended their sovereign nation. They gave their lives in a fight against a problem no more serious than speeding? The White House and the Senate need to be emptied out badly. These are sick people.
    So true/ And men and women are dying in Iraq while this really stupid president gives america to mexico