Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Done With Tancredo (at least until he changes his mind)

I just heard Tom Tancredo on FOX NEWS say that he thinks legalizing marijuana makes some sense! I was so for him! Has he lost his mind!? He is about to win Colorado and he comes up with this stupid liberal bunch of BS!

I am sooooo done with him. And it makes me sooooo sad!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Re: I Am So Done With Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I just heard Tom Tancredo on FOX NEWS say that he thinks legalizing marijuana makes some sense! I was so for him! Has he lost his mind!? He is about to win Colorado and he comes up with this stupid liberal bunch of BS!

What pisses you off more, legalizing marijuana or illegal invaders taking over the state of CO? You're never going to find a candidate that you agree with 100%. If legalizing marijuana is the price that must be paid in order to get someone elected who will cut invaders off, then I suppose that's the way it has to be. If I lived in CO, I would be willing to make that sacrifice.

Perhaps this is something Tancredo feels he has to endorse in order to get elected. Admittedly, I'm not paying much attention to CO as may state of CA has more than it's share of problems at the moment. Is legalizing marijuana favored in CO by a majority of the voters? What do the poll numbers say?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

What pisses you off more, legalizing marijuana or illegal invaders taking over the state of CO? [...]
    Both!

I think Tom Tancredo saying what he said is going to loose him some votes.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Clear thinking on this one

Which is worse? Pot or Alcohol?

Tax it , regulate it ,

Talk about a shovel ready job

Both!

I think Tom Tancredo saying what he said is going to loose him some votes.
    It may lose him some votes or he may pick up some votes. That's why I asked you what the poll numbers say regarding legalizing marijuana in CO. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. To me this is a no brainer. I hate illegals more than I do people who smoke marijuana and If I had the chance to elect someone who also wanted to address this issue, I would support him.

But you have your opinion and I have mine. Doesn’t make me right or you wrong.

You will have to decide…
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is notorious for shooting himself and others in the foot.

I want Tancredo to be Governor of CO, but if he did make a statement like that this close to the election day it was a mistake. No candidate in their right mind would run on making MJ legal and when you are a candidate and you say something like that on Fox News 8 days before the election day then you are "running on" that issue.

Can anyone verify this info for us? I would still vote for Tancredo but if this is going to be posted at ALIPAC we need verification it is accurate please.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Tax it , regulate it ,

I live in California. We are going to vote on legalizing marijuana. We already have enough dead and mutilated people caused by drinking drivers. We don't need doped up teenagers behind the wheel here on top of it all.

I can't imagine marijuana growing in people's back yards, and expecting young kids to not have access to this gateway drug.

I think people have gone crazy.

Re: So Done With Tancredo (at least until he changes his min

Wait a minute. You heard him say that legalizing marijuana "makes some sense?" Did he say if elected he will try to spear head legislation to legalize marijuana?â€

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Tax it , regulate it ,

I live in California. We are going to vote on legalizing marijuana. We already have enough dead and mutilated people caused by drinking drivers. We don't need doped up teenagers behind the wheel here on top of it all.

I can't imagine marijuana growing in people's back yards, and expecting young kids to not have access to this gateway drug.

I think people have gone crazy.
    Americans out there are getting intoxicated in many numerous ways. From drinking alcohol, smoking MJ, cocaine, meth, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, fatty foods, and a host of legal pharmaceuticals designed as happy pills or pain killers. Even people in our prisons have little trouble getting a buzz if they want to, even if they have to make their own rot gut in a cel.

MJ's biggest political problem is that neither the government or corporations can make money off of it if legalized or decriminalized.

You are right about people growing it on their back porches and back yards, that will happen if the laws change and there will be no tax nor profit made from it and usage of other intoxicants that cost money for profit and taxes will decline.

I am neither advocating for or against changing the law for MJ, just pointing out what I think the real difficulty over the plant is.

Right now it is a 14 billion dollar crop in CA lone. If legalized or decriminalized, very little money will be made.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    He is notorious for shooting himself and others in the foot.

I want Tancredo to be Governor of CO, but if he did make a statement like that this close to the election day it was a mistake. No candidate in their right mind would run on making MJ legal and when you are a candidate and you say something like that on Fox News 8 days before the election day then you are "running on" that issue.

Can anyone verify this info for us? I would still vote for Tancredo but if this is going to be posted at ALIPAC we need verification it is accurate please.

W
    This is totally killing me. This is the second time he has blown it! I truly believe he could have won Colorado. I guess we will see what happens in 8 days. Maybe it will even out, and he will pick up some pro-legal pot voters.

Tancredo calls for legalizing marijuana

By Scot Kersgaard 9/25/10 3:33 PM
    http://coloradoindependent.com/62723/ta ... -marijuana

Tom Tancredo today called for the legalization of marijuana.

“Legalize it. Regulate it. Tax it,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast