Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, good news.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, good news.

Michigan said no to drivers lis. for illegals now.

Only 7 left. ( I think this is correct)
    We work on them now.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Maryland
    New Mexico
    Oregon
    Utah
    Washington

Don't forget MARYLAND!

This is going up against the state Legislators for a vote this week in Utah. We in Utah are pressing hard. The newspapers here are saying that most Utahn's are on the illegal's side which is totally false and we all know it. There is quite a campaign here to keep them around from the Govenor of Utah, John Huntsman Jr.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

OR is officially stepping back from the practice as of Feb 4 2008 (in just 2 weeks away!). The local 'immigrants rights' groups are having a cow.
    The situation here has been covered on Dobbs show a couple different times recently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    This is going up against the state Legislators for a vote this week in Utah. We in Utah are pressing hard. The newspapers here are saying that most Utahn's are on the illegal's side which is totally false and we all know it. There is quite a campaign here to keep them around from the Govenor of Utah, John Huntsman Jr.
    Fox didn't come to Utah and visit with Huntsman for no reason.
    I am convinced that Utah's Republicans are in bed with Fox and the Mormon church. I still remember when all the Tongan's were brought here by the church to add to their membership rolls. This is why I am weary of Romney and his ties to the church.

I am convinced that Utah is taking in the illegals who are leaving Arizona. We have a crisis on our hands and the elected officals and the church say NOTHING. The illegals are everywhere, and the hospitals are bursting at the seams with newborn anchor babies. THIS IS INSANE!

You are right on Cindy. You must live in my area. It is true, Arizona plates everywhere also California plates. The crime rate is sky high here and I have a police scanner and listen to the crimes. They are all illegal's. The church stated that we must be humane. I am not Mormon but have talked to my family and neighbors. They take it as you must practice humanity with these people but not give them a free ride and that is wrong. I do believe that Romney is going to do the right thing. The fact of the matter is we can't in Utah take on much more without devastating consequences. I whole heartly agree with you.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    You are right on Cindy. You must live in my area. It is true, Arizona plates everywhere also California plates. The crime rate is sky high here and I have a police scanner and listen to the crimes. They are all illegal's. The church stated that we must be humane. I am not Mormon but have talked to my family and neighbors. They take it as you must practice humanity with these people but not give them a free ride and that is wrong. I do believe that Romney is going to do the right thing. The fact of the matter is we can't in Utah take on much more without devastating consequences. I whole heartly agree with you.
    I live in Herriman, a place that doesn't have illegals yet, but you see them working at Wendy's. I used to live in the Taylorsville area. I got out when I saw what was happening to the neigborhoods, and after two illegals attempted to rape my daughter.

CindyB and Paige,

When we decided to flee Mexifornia in 2006, Utah was one of the states we were looking at. We were already in the process of looking for a house and had a Realtor there helping us.

THEN FOX CAME TO VISIT.

That was when I learned that the Mormon church had over a million converts in Mexico and were actually encouraging them to come to Utah. THAT is why Fox was there. Of all the states he visited (I think only 3 total, Mexifornia being one of them), Utah was one of them.

We called our Realtor there and told him the truth. "We are not moving to Utah anymore because Utah loves Fox and illegals." He was shocked, but what could he do? It was true. We were not about to move from one occupied state to another. So this is how we ended up in Idaho. We have about 100,000 illegals here; not much but still a problem.

When we moved to Idaho, I kept up with what was going on in Utah. Omg, it got worse! I thanked God for showing us the light in the nick of time.

So good luck to you guys there. Don't lose hope. Spread the word. Or move to Idaho. LOL!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: So, good news.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS
    Michigan said no to drivers lis. for illegals now.

Only 7 left. ( I think this is correct)
    We work on them now.

Hawaii
    There are not too many illegals in Hawaii, most of the ones there are Chinese who don't drive anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast