Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING OUT TO PROTEST THIS WEEKEND?

PLEASE POST ALL RALLYS BIG OR SMALL TO GET EVERYONE OUT AND HEARD.
    YOU CAN ALSO VISIT NATIONAL ANTI ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTEST RALLY FOR YOUR STATES RALLYS
    LETS ROLL
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

dxd

Welcome GrammyPatriot, I will be there. Taking 1/2 the day off today for a get together in downtown Medford Oregon at 12:00. We are having a tea party!!!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Tomorrow it the rally in Crawford, TX, that was put together long ago. It started out a protest screaming for impeachment and I didn't want any part of that because the ones hollering to impeach were hollering for the wrong reasons.

Then turned into a demand for secure borders, which I fully support.

When I saw the change in focus, I thought I might try to go but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Crawford, TX is sort of a long haul for all but very few Texans, much less Americans. Too bad that Americans have to work for a living. Most can't afford to traipse all over the country protesting and still support their families like the illegals can.

But the rally begins at 1 PM in Crawford, TX for those who can get there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MEDFORD

MY SON ADAM LIVES THERE GIVE THEM HELL FOR ME
    IM SENDING MY SON
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Tell him to bring his friends; the local talk show will be there. WE need as many as possible this is a small town.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I'm still trying to figure out what is happening in San Diego. If I can't protest there, I am going up to Irvine.

I think "A Rumble at the Ranch" will be great! I cant go, but I'll be there in spirit cheering them on.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn