Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Although being a judge is more prestigious being a lawyer has the potential of being a more
    position. Liotti has just made one hell of a good career move if his clients are Latinos who are or have illegal aliens in their families. It only took a total sell out of the rights of American citizens in order
    to launch Liotti with a lot of new clients willing to pay him more per hour than would the usual client base friends and family. If this is the kind of respect for law Liotti has the community had better dump him.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The judge has made a grievous error if we are to accept the reason he gave -citing the defendant's INABILITY to mount a defense since an illegal can't get a driver's license. If you impersonate being a police officer and are caught, your defense can't be "Since I don't have enough college credit hours, the academy won't take me..." I know this sounds stupid, but follow me. The judge should tell the impersonator "You are wrong! You could've gone about this the legal and right way." Likewise, this judge should've told the defendant that he could've come to this country legally and followed the rules.

But I'm even willing to say the driving without license charge should be dropped, but only if he is fingerprinted, given a one way ticket back home and told if he comes back illegally and is caught, he will serve 5 years in jail and be deported again, after we have taken a DNA sample and his face has been photographed for purposes of face recognition technology.

Banned
    This is the part that is really sick

All over this country , everyday , illegals are being released
    back into this country ,

This is what has to stop ,
    If your illegal , you go , period

The justice came under fire from conservatives in December when, in a 26-page decision, he kicked out a driving without a license charge against Rafael Quiroga-Puma.
    26 page decision--is he a pawn trying to reopen the illegal alien driver's license issue in New York?

Liotti, also a private lawyer with a Garden City office, said the immigrant's inability to legally obtain a driver's license under state law violated his equal protection rights because it kept him from mounting any defense to the traffic infraction.
    This judge is also a private lawyer--this "decision" is a good indication why he is a private lawyer and has to suppliment his income by moonlighting as a village judge. How did he pass the bar exam?

What about citizen's rights to equal protection under the law--to be protected from an illegal immigrant unlicensed, un-insured driver?

The village justice noted that in January he received a letter from Quiroga-Puma's lawyer seeking security measures to keep Quiroga-Puma, who has three prior convictions for unlicensed operation of a vehicle in the state since 2005, safe.
    Quiroga-Puma's lawyer seeking security measures to keep Quiroga-Puma safe---could it be safe from deportation?

Quiroga-Puma had three prior convictions for unlicensed operation--so Quiroga-Puma has been stopped 4 times since 2005 for some type of traffic violation leading to the driving without a license charges. Depending on the nature of the traffic violations this man could be a danger on the roadways.

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"exists no substantial reason for denying undocumented immigrants the right or ability to obtain a driver's license."
    Once again, a driver's license is a privilege, not a right.

Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Quiroga-Puma had three prior convictions for unlicensed operation--so Quiroga-Puma has been stopped 4 times since 2005 for some type of traffic violation leading to the driving without a license charges. Depending on the nature of the traffic violations this man could be a danger on the roadways."

It would appear that not only is he an illegal alien but for some
    reason he is above our laws

This so-called Judge should be impeached for being an embrassment. ICE Needs to go into his courtroom and arrest illegal alien Rafael Quiroga-Puma to reestablish law and order and shut Judge Dopey up.

For what its worth...The town of Westbury, NY was a craphole overrun by illegal aliens over twenty years ago when I was last there. I don't imagine its improved much since then.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

This judge is also a private lawyer--this "decision" is a good indication why he is a private lawyer and has to suppliment his income by moonlighting as a village judge. How did he pass the bar exam?
    His "Decision" was based on being a lawyer, not a judge following the rule of law. His clientele will trible now at his law firm. How can a practicing lawyer serve as a judge too? That seems like a conflict of interest to me. How convenient for his clients. One day he's their lawyer, the next day he's their judge.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: So let me get this right , I don't need a stinkin licens

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    the hate mail and "crazy" e-mails he has received
    Lets say this ignorant judge recieved 1000 e-mails in protest, and only 3 out of the 1000 were actually crazy and hate filled, that doesn't account for the rest of the e-mails which were probably written with concern from legal citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The "hate" mailers and "crazy" e-mailers RIGHTLY OPPOSED to this JUDICIAL JOKER have MORE sense than HE does!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast