Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So no bill then?

i still say there will be a deal later this year, but these hearings are making me look bad i tell you.

are they a joke? what on earth do they need to know? they can read laws. they write the laws. want to see what people think? come to places such as these. go watch lou dobss or univision. we had millions marching on the streets. go see la raza and maldef. go listen to the radio. i keep hearing that when they go home they hear about immigration. they get tons of letters and emails and phone calls from both sides.

and these hearings. who will be there? honestly. will be just aztlan people and people from this site? we already know what will be said. the typical american will not be there.

is either two things. they have a deal and want to look like they are listening, or they won't deal with it until 2007. so CIR and HR 4437 will both die. we might parts of it here and there and that is it.

Troll, you sound upset!

Sorry for you, that the American Patriots are doing their job and preserving our country.

Maybe the information on Alipac is too disturbing for you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: So no bill then?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    i still say there will be a deal later this year, but these hearings are making me look bad i tell you.

are they a joke? what on earth do they need to know? they can read laws. they write the laws. want to see what people think? come to places such as these. go watch lou dobss or univision. we had millions marching on the streets. go see la raza and maldef. go listen to the radio. i keep hearing that when they go home they hear about immigration. they get tons of letters and emails and phone calls from both sides.

and these hearings. who will be there? honestly. will be just aztlan people and people from this site? we already know what will be said. the typical american will not be there.

is either two things. they have a deal and want to look like they are listening, or they won't deal with it until 2007. so CIR and HR 4437 will both die. we might parts of it here and there and that is it.

If people from this site show up at those meetings I feel REAL BAD for the Illegal supporters. Facts and hard evidence go alot further than yelling the race card every chance you get. The other side is so outsmarted its a sin. They don't stand a chance. One educated American can make anyone from LaRaza look like an infant involved in a blank stare when the mobile above the crib begins to move......

Re: So no bill then?

Actually, the announcement today that the Congress is going to hold hearings around the country on this issue pretty well is the final nail in the coffin of the wrong sighted Senate Bill that would wrongfully grant Amnesty to 12-15 million illegal aliens who broke this nations laws.

As to what good the hearings will do...they will give LEGAL CITIZENS a chance to be heard. For myself, I've already started preparing my own statements in written format, and when finished I will go around my neighborhood, and have AVERAGE AMERICANS sign onto them. I will attend the formal hearings, and request that my written comments and the endorsements of all the register voters who signed on to them be accepted into the record in their entiriety.

In this fashion, myself and thousands, perhaps millions of LEGAL CITIZENS voices will be a part of the official record, and in that act, we become much harder to ignore in the name of CHEAP WAGES for Corporate America.

I am also thinking of trying to raise the funds necessary to bus people into the hearings from my area, so that we LEGAL CITIZENS make sure our voices are heard and heeded by our elected officials.

The pro-illegal alien movement had their march, and in having their march they woke up the masses, and the fact that hearings are going to be held shows that we are being heard LOUD AND CLEAR, and the tide is shifting in our favor with each and every passing day. Today hearings, tomorrow a Enforcement only bill with the necessary funds to build a wall to secure our pourous Southern Border.

Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pintobean,
    You are so right about those marches. NOTHING ticked me off more than seeing those mexican flags. I thought, I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back and put up with this. It's what woke me up.
    Finally the sleeping giant is awake. It took awhile but thanks to Tom Tancredo, this website and others, Joe Vento and now Mayor Lou Barletta of Hazelton and many others too numerous to mention we've been given the impetus to act.
    Now that we have the momentum, we need to keep up the good fight!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

If they would just enforce the 1996 law, things would improve drastically and stem the tide until a real reform can be made!

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (the 96 Act) Pub L. 104-208, was enacted on September 30, 1996. It includes increases in criminal penalties for immigration-related offenses, authorization for increases in enforcement personnel, and enhanced enforcement authority. There are a number of measures designed to enhance Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) presence and enforcement at the border. The 96 Act undertakes a comprehensive reorganization of the process of removal for inadmissible and deportable aliens, including a provision for the expedited removal of inadmissible aliens arriving at ports of entry. The 96 Act requires the conducting of three types of employment authorization verification pilot programs. It includes restrictions on the eligibility of aliens for public benefits and imposes new requirements on sponsors of alien relatives for immigration.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/public...sheets/948.htm
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Would also help if cities stopped acting as SAFE HARBORS for illegal aliens. Mayor Bloombery in NY signed a hands off memo, and many communities followed his lead....let our local police start checking ID's and detaining illegals for deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    If they would just enforce the 1996 law, things would improve drastically and stem the tide until a real reform can be made!

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (the 96 Act) Pub L. 104-208, was enacted on September 30, 1996. It includes increases in criminal penalties for immigration-related offenses, authorization for increases in enforcement personnel, and enhanced enforcement authority. There are a number of measures designed to enhance Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) presence and enforcement at the border. The 96 Act undertakes a comprehensive reorganization of the process of removal for inadmissible and deportable aliens, including a provision for the expedited removal of inadmissible aliens arriving at ports of entry. The 96 Act requires the conducting of three types of employment authorization verification pilot programs. It includes restrictions on the eligibility of aliens for public benefits and imposes new requirements on sponsors of alien relatives for immigration.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/public...sheets/948.htm
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

a sin you say? you haven't seen my "d" effort. not a person (including alipac) here stands a chance. that being said, i hope these hearings are with people that know little on the subject and truly represent the public. if it is just aliapc and la raza, is nothing but a waste of time.

this is just but a delay. later this year there will be a deal. and you guys do know that sensnebrenner won't be chair next year no matter what? you guys keep saying we need a fence and that it wil work. you will get no fence. you will still be getting anchor babies. and since there will be an amnesty sooner or later (like or not), even more people will keep coming.

unless we are going to have a serious national debate that has no stupid slogans and misinformation on both sides, these hearings are a joke. and is better than going into conference and getting nothing.

For many people, the characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: "Do not feed the trolls."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

unless we are going to have a serious national debate that has no stupid slogans and misinformation on both sides, these hearings are a joke. and is better than going into conference and getting nothing.
    we don't need a debate. and while these hearings go along we'll be working. we know the fed is no friend. we will turn this around one street, one neighborhood, one city, one state at a time. we will not stop until this country is once again for the People, the legal Citizens of the United States.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast