Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and these hearings. who will be there? honestly. will be just aztlan people and people from this site? we already know what will be said. the typical american will not be there.
    Inquisitor? just who do you think the typical AMERICAN is? Typical Americans don't want illegal aliens here. Does it look to you like they are listening to US? Well, I got news for you, Buddy, very few are.

In my opinion, they are all globalists waiting for someone to force a decision. Seems that sending soldiers to the border would be the best temporary fix at the moment-- to stop the rest of the riff raff from coming while they twiddle their thumbs and leave it until they are voted out of office in November. Do you think that the jerks who are stalling around are worth anything to the American people? I think you will see that the whole complexion will change and that the illegals will be ushered out the door come January 2007 because the House and a third of the Senate will have their comfy chairs kicked out from underneath their fat asses by the American people you think are on your side. There may be 20 million illegal aliens acting like militant morons but there are 280 million pissed off Americans who are going to turn out to vote for a change.

If I were you, I'd be making travel plans.

Atzlan people are rampant but they will be discredited as if they were the KKK before it's over with. People who make threats and stir up problems are mostly just the scum of the earth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

For many people, the characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: "Do not feed the trolls."
    I like the troll. Firms up my resolve. Just like the circus in our streets by the illegal ingrates.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sort of sided with the group that particular troll came from until he, himself, jumped all over me like a ton of bricks. That was when I lost sympathy for all the people dragged here by ignorant parents and left to live a life in limbo. I don't believe they should be even IN our schools, much less organizing protests against our government and the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyday when I see illegals I just say to myself "their days in this country are numbered" It gets me through the day otherwise I might lose it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll tell you what. It is a lot easier here on the east coast where 9 out of 10 people you encounter in a day aren't speaking Spanish like they are on the border. There are way too many here and way too many new businesses cropping up where the help isn't exactly speaking American English. I hope that people refuse to do business with them and they have to leave or starve.

Inquisitor:

Trolls aren't all bad...take you for instance. I'd be willing to bet, that if you took my remedial message board posting class that I could whip your posting style into shape in no time.

The tide is turning in this whole anti-illegal debate as is witnessed by the Congress's wise decision to hold hearings on the Senate's misguided attempts to gain a wrong Amnesty, and when this is all over, and Alipac has accomplished its goal on LEGAL IMMIGRATION, you'll need to be moving on to other boards, finding a new cause to rail against, and I'd like to know we here at Alipac had done right by you in seeing that you leave here with a better skill set of posting abilities than you came here with, so let me know.

Pinto Bean

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    a sin you say? you haven't seen my "d" effort. not a person (including alipac) here stands a chance. that being said, i hope these hearings are with people that know little on the subject and truly represent the public. if it is just aliapc and la raza, is nothing but a waste of time.

this is just but a delay. later this year there will be a deal. and you guys do know that sensnebrenner won't be chair next year no matter what? you guys keep saying we need a fence and that it wil work. you will get no fence. you will still be getting anchor babies. and since there will be an amnesty sooner or later (like or not), even more people will keep coming.

unless we are going to have a serious national debate that has no stupid slogans and misinformation on both sides, these hearings are a joke. and is better than going into conference and getting nothing.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    you guys keep saying we need a fence and that it wil work. you will get no fence. you will still be getting anchor babies. and since there will be an amnesty sooner or later (like or not), even more people will keep coming.
    In case you missed it while you were watching your soccer games, there are a couple of thousand National Guard troops now along the border putting up additional fencing and vehicle barriers and the Border Patrol is already reporting a decrease in the number of border crossers.

It amazes me how they keep saying they will keep coming and coming, they don't seem to understand they will also keep coming and coming and coming from nations all over the world. Mexicans want this bill, but they can't seem to look at the flip side of the coin. What they believe will help them will hurt them. By supporting the bill they are also supporting a flood from other nations besides mexico and they will have to compete with masses. They just can't seem to look at the whole picture here. Maybe when you live in the shadows you don't see how many are coming from other nations. This bill is not about mexicans alone, although they are the ones supporting it, it includes workers from all nations. If their intentions are to stay in this country why would they think that masses of people from all over the world is just going to hurt american citizens? They need to take a better look at the bill and they will see that this bill allows for millions upon millions from other nations as well to enter this country and if they think this is not going to effect them they are wrong. I don't care what country you are from, if you are in this country illegally or legally for the time being you sit in the same boat as the americans, if the boat sinks you go down with us. This bill is a case of you better be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. There are more people in the world than from mexico that can come here, they need to think about that. Look at the numbers! Mexico seems to want their entire country to come here, if your entire country was allowed to come here then what do you think you will do when the masses keep coming and coming and coming from all over the world? If you think at that point you are going to stand up and say we want immigration stopped and it is going to happen you have another think coming. It will not happen. By insisting on having your way, you will end up getting something you don't want. American citizens are fighting to uphold their way of life and preserve this country, the reason you wanted to come to this country in the first place, while you fight to bring it down. As the old saying goes, cutting your nose off to spite your face. You don't want the southern border closed fine, there are people from more than 24 different nations crossing that border illegally. This bill is about massive immigration not just mexican immigration. You want this bill but you refuse to look at the entire picture and what it really is. We are the ones that understand the history of this nation and how it became what it is today and what it takes to keep it that way, anyone that supports this bill is not here to enjoy the fruits of this nation they are out to destroy it, so if you came to this country for a better life and you support this bill you are making a big mistake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12