Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I left San Bernardino County a few months ago there was 48.000 Hispanics. San Bernardino County is appox, 29,000 sq mi. of desert, the size of Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

I'd say that about 40% of the illegals aren't counted.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    The only way to really find out what's going on is by listening to the hispanics themselves. Over the years I have cultivated friendships with many hispanics through the course of business. I always inquire as to "what's new...what do you hear...what do you see... in the hispanic communities" type of thing. Without exception, the response is ALWAYS..."you have NO IDEA how many illegals are REALLY here! EVERYONE says the same thing...15M is a JOKE; there must be AT LEAST 40M across the country! Many hispanics are just as angry as we are, especially since the new crop of illegals is coming in from Central America!

The census is a joke! Supposedly, one out of seven people living in the US is hispanic....but I'm sure it's closer to 40%! Whites are now the minority in most major cities!
    ANd yet HisPANICS still get affirmative action and preferential hiring programs. The Santa Ana City Council is all hispanic, ditto for LA, both sheriffs are hispanic. But I'm still supposed to cry for hisPANICS because they are an oppressed minority
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    When I left San Bernardino County a few months ago there was 48.000 Hispanics. San Bernardino County is appox, 29,000 sq mi. of desert, the size of Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

Maybe your figures were for one particular city, not for the county. Look again at that census page in first post. Says in the 2000 census there were 669,387 Hispanics in SB County. But you can safely double that, both for growth since, and for those not counted. Of course most are illegals. You can bet on it.

Just drive down any street in Colton and see if you can find any other ethnic group. Every morning roosters crowing everywhere. I think our days of "California Dreaming" have turned into "Califonia Nightmare"
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

All I know is I can't go anywhere without having to have someone interpret. Grocery store, gas station, bank, dry cleaners, park, the list gos on and on. If Caucasians are still the majority, I want to know where they are hiding.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Maybe your figures were for one particular city, not for the county. Look again at that census page in first post. Says in the 2000 census there were 669,387 Hispanics in SB County. But you can safely double that, both for growth since, and for those not counted. Of course most are illegals. You can bet on it.

Just drive down any street in Colton and see if you can find any other ethnic group. Every morning roosters crowing everywhere. I think our days of "California Dreaming" have turned into "Califonia Nightmare"
    Looking back your right. that figure it was for the city of San Bndo.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    I don't see the problem with California Succeeding from the union. Asta la bye bye. It would solve a lot of problems for this country if they did.
    I think you mean seceding right because California isn't succeeding at anything these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    I don't see the problem with California Succeeding from the union. Asta la bye bye. It would solve a lot of problems for this country if they did.
    I think you mean seceding right because California isn't succeeding at anything these days?
    Now sam lololol

I actually think that unless a miracle happens it is inevitable the California will eventually attempt to secede. I just hope I can be out of here before it happens. I also think the attempt will be just what we need for Washington to pull its collective heads out of their over sized......ummm donkeys. I think once that happens, we, as a united nation, will get not only California but the rest of the country back. Once our government wakes up to reality, this illegal nightmare will be over.

I also pray daily that this thing can be turned around we can get our miracle. Look at the little victories we have already gotten. There are reports of illegals beginning to leave on their own now. If our courts use common sense and actually follow our laws and constitution we should be ok.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are also succeeding. We have more illegal immigrants than any other State!

If California seceded then they would turn that into a third-word country and when the public assistance was gone then they would just move to another state and it would start over. They can't make it without taxpayers to fund their lawlessness. Its all or nothing, there is NO WAY Americans will pledge alliegence to a flag with 49 stars again.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    We are also succeeding. We have more illegal immigrants than any other State!
    Funny stuff Cayla. I have a friend up North who still doesn't think illegal immigration is a problem. I don't know ANYONE down South who doesn't think illegal immigration is a problem, because it's in our face, ALL the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12