Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Social Security Card "Dance"

As a follow up to William Gheen's release per the Smithfield Packaging Plant (Tar Heel,NC) recent dabacle with employing illegal aliens.

William wrote:

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, a national organization with many supporters in North Carolina, is calling on their state and national supporters to contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requesting a raid on the Smithfield Packing Company’s processing plant in Tar Heel, N.C. for knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

"We applaud Smithfield Foods Incorporated's initial efforts to screen out illegal alien employees," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "But they have rehired these illegal aliens who are using fraudulent documents and stolen identities. Smithfield Foods Inc. is now knowingly violating federal law. We want ICE to come and do the job taxpayers pay them to do. We want ICE and Smithfield Packing to remove all illegal aliens from their workforce immediately."

I happen to know this is done regularly throughout our state and country.

Case in point:

Today, I met with the main Food Service Director at UNC-Chapel Hill. As we talked, he started telling me about how 10% of his workforce was run off last week by the Feds because their documents (Social Security Cards) were fake and/or belonged to someone else! Now, what amazed me the most was, he wasn't upset about this at all. He simply wanted these illegals back! He even went as far as to acknowledge that a lot of them had returned after applying for another S.S. Card under a different name!

We have serious problem in this country.

D.W.

Banned
    This is what happens when the disinterest of the citiznery leaves the foxes guarding the henhouse.

Banned
    David, I thought NC passed back in the summer a new law that mandated that anyone employed by the state had to be checked for legal status. Do I have this right? If so, does this begin in Jan?