Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Social Security Numbers

The other day, I had made a post. Please forgive for I do not remember what the topic, I have slept since then. Anyway it was regarding verification of social security numbers. I asked several employers such as Wendy's (franchise) and a few McDonald's (franchise). To my surprise, the answer that came back was the same.

The question was asked what happens if an employee (illegal) presents you with a false social secuirty number? The employee is immediately terminated. Good going right....wrong. These employees come back after they have asked permission to use to a legal resident or citizen social security number. My next question was, since I was sorely perplexed by this action, doesn't the name have to match the number it was issued to. The answer in all incidents was no. I was informed that the social security for verification process only validates the number, that's it. Sometimes in different incidents, the employee brings back name changes along with the new number.

Now this caused me to wonder about the voting issue. How could an illegal vote? What a stupid question. Not really. You might not be able to have every illegal in this country vote, but how many could you have vote if taken the process to verify social security numbers is really that shallow. Enter the PIV(Personal Identification Verification)Card i.e. National Identification.

(I forwarded ALI-PAC email 20 times last night. Eight telephone calls came back with three astonsihed by the information. And had asked why wasn't all of this information getting out by other medias.)
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

How does one go about checking to see if their SS# is being used?

Numbers

Several of the employers thought that they were using numbers that weren't being used. Of course this is speculation on the part of the employers.

Jeff, I am sorry, but I don't think there will be any attempt whatsoever to verify anything about the illegals when it comes to voting.

That, coupled with electronic voting machines -sans paper trail - will mean that American elections are a thing of the past. Just a figment - perhaps a ritual.

This may actually be the last election in the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Numbers

nntrixie,
    If I am not mistaken, the voting application requires a social security number.

How does one go about checking to see if their SS# is being used?
    They asked that question on Lou Dobbs and unless I heard it wrong, you can't ask if anyone else is using your number. Now if that's not a crock I don't know what is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having ILLEGALS obtain driver's licenses makes the SS# moot at this point.

Remember, one doesn't always have to PROVE citizenship when voting!

FYI: SS #s are notoriously shared by foreign people, even legal ones. I still haven't figured out how they work the tax situation but they sure do.

The social securty dept can not give out information to you on your # if it is being used by others because it breaches the other persons right to privacy. That is the jist of it. They use legal terms and rule numbers and such but thats what it comes down to.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

On Lou Dobbs tonight, it was stated that the Social Security Admin, the IRS, and the Homeland Security all know what Social nos. are correct.

However, there was a "Tax Privacy Law" which prevents disclosure of agencies "sharing" the information. Supposedly the "stopped sharing occurred in 1996, due to it "not being cost effective." Clinton was at the helm in 1996

Bush could issue an "Executive Order" to change this.

Like he'll ever do that! God forbid he ever helps legal Americans. Probably hell would freeze over several times before he does that!

Also.......they allow SS#s of all 00000000000000s.

They actually let employers use these phony numbers from illegal workers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast