Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    "That frickin' movie used to give me nightmares when I was little!"

Never was in fear like I am today. Not in a way when I was little or young. Trusting in Myself, My Country.
    Hard work and respect. Responsibility.
    In control of life. And it's rewards and consequences.

Now days the restrictions on citizens, the lawless empowered?
    Federal government rules everything. No choice, no freedom, no responsibility. Government tells us our options. Do as we say or
    else.
    I am without recourses under the thumb of some bureaucrat? That is Irresponsible and I will humbly take blame.
    The 80's we lost a small morsel of control, went to sleep trusting and WAM what a web they now have over us.
    Sure the words "Help Me"" are very haunting and very real now.

Banned
    Most of the construction sub contractors are using the illegals , concrete,drywall , framing , etc
    Those are all jobs Americans use to do , and they paid good

airdale yeah it's screwed up right now, but just like everyone here we're here for a reason and if you think for one minute that any of us who know the truth aren't fighting this tooth and nail well look back to Dec.18, we were out funded and had less resources then pro-alien groups and we pulled our little army in a circle and gave them the fight of their lives and won!
    Call your local Reps. use those contact numbers for companies violating the law and keep them on the run! It's our turn now, during the dream scheme
    we had 1,700 guests here and 80 members in here. airdale you are not alone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Target the DayLabor sites, Lowes and Home Depots and any other place where illegals get picked up by contractors. If a contractor knowingly hires an illegal then his license needs to be suspended for a certain amount ot time and fined. The illegal also needs to be turned over to ICE and deported along with any family members that are here in the USA.

It would be very helpful if people would not emphasis e verify as if its going to fix everything. It wont help those of us who do independent contract work so can we also keep telling people; reform the I 9 so that we have all work is prove you have the right to do it and we need real id so we know who is who and who has the right to work here with it linked to your ssn.

I9 exempts independent contract from its provisions.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Jobs Americans won't do, and it'll cost us money if we deport them!"
    "I myself would like to see if this is actually true and there's only one way to find that out!" SOB!
    Stevetheroofer - I have posted this video link under a couple of other headings, but based on your postings, ....only someone like yourself can truly appreciate its impact

http://youtube.com/user/mikedt13

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    The small construction companies that "fly under the radar" are the first ones who should be audited. Illegals are rampant in residential construction and this once honorable profession must be reclaimed for American workers.
    Pulte aka formerly Del Webb is no small construction outfit. They are huge and they, too, hire illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12