Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Solution of Day Labor

Like Milk of Magnesia, our new illegal immigrant cocktail will clear constipated economies!

Got a little problem, diaherria affected the job site?

Firm it up with Solution of Day Labor! Why suffer the difficulties of legal employees, when this quick, penetrating snake oil can relieve discomfort immediately? Why wait?

No prescription needed. Don't ask your doctor, we'll send any real problems to the Emergency room!!

The best part about Solution of Day Labor is that is disposable. Why keep that illegal immigrant that is tired out and has a bad attitude when you can just throw them away, replacing them with a fresh desperate worker willing to please, illegal, at no cost to you?

Remember Solution of Day Labor is only to be used casually and discreetly, discontinue use if irritation develops.

FULL REFUND GUARANTEED if not satisfied!! Remember this is true, as you haven't ever paid for Solution of Day Labor, as a felonious employer.

Common side effects include simple language misunderstanding and astronomical social costs, in the form of crime, poverty, wage depression, and stress to the medical infrastructure.

SOLUTION OF DAY LABOR, does not assume any responsibility involving misuse of this product.

cheers glenn. I am not affiliated with the sale or distribution of this product.

Good mail

thats a really good mail
    it really enlightened me on many things
    now i will know for sure where i have to turn to if i have diarrhoe

Sorry but I don't GET IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quick Fix...Break the Law...Temporary Labor Solution...It's Easy, Fast, Cheap and Profitable.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the translation/interpretation!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn