Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They've already been sharing offices and staff with SEIU and will likely keep doing that. No one has been able to find where Acorn begins and SEIU ends, nor how many offshoots there are.

We need non-profit reform.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    They've already been sharing offices and staff with SEIU and will likely keep doing that. No one has been able to find where Acorn begins and SEIU ends, nor how many offshoots there are.

We need non-profit reform.
    We need a clean sweep of EVERYTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I would celebrate, but have to agree, they may simply try to come back under a different name.
    Yes, no doubt this is just a way to dodge the bad publicity they got and take the heat off the Democratic Party donating taxpayers' money to them. They will just come back with a new name.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

There are so many subversive groups out there just like ACORN that it's hard to celebrate. ACORN is just one of many heads of a very large snake. When the ACLU, SEIU, National Lawyers Guild, LaRaza, Maldef and other organizations like them get shut down for good and can't come back and their leaders get hauled off to jail, then I'll celebrate.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder what will happen to all of the paperwork and records?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I will REALLY celebrate when NCLR (National Council of the Race), SLPC, ACLU and ADL stop getting federal funding. Can you imagine the savings to hardworking Americans?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12