Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Some people are out of this world!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry Some people are out of this world!

I can never get over why a person like Al Sharpton stands up for undocumented workers while his fellow black folk are hurt by them. (Competition.)I know that some slaves escaped to Mexico to get their freedom. As a black man living in the USA, this doesn't mean people have the right to come here the wrong way and destroy the tax base. Since these undocumented like it here so much, might as well keep it USA and not the country they come from! I've been to Mexico. If anybody from another country tried to run the same game as SOME Mexicans and others do in the USA, they'll be put in jail or ran out quickly. Idiots want the USA and don't want it to exist, just milk the benefits. Once it's gone, then what?

As for the Mexicans, SOME of them want the US Southwest to go back to Mexico, if so it would mean no more entitlements. Can't have it both ways.

Welcome to Alipac Rhah!

It never ceases to amaze me how overlooked the war on "black folk" by the Hispanics has been overlooked by both the media and African American so called leadership. They are being driven out of their traditional neighborhoods by force, and in many cases killed in hate crimes for not being members of "The Race". Thank you for bringing it to the forefront. Check out these articles:

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
    Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Latino Gang Charged With Terrorizing Blacks In LA

Feds Accuse Gang Of Targeting Blacks In Los Angeles | News One

Black Students Beaten, Killed By Latinos Receive $725k From School

Union City Schools Pay Black Students $725000 In Racial Suit | News One
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These thugs have the temerity to call Latinos, blacks and whites who are opposed to uncontrolled illegal immigration racists when it is their own La reconquista philosophy that has spawned target hits in Los Angeles as part of a virulently racist ethnic cleansing rampage. It's a bloodlust that can only spread to other cities as the realization of Aztlan is generously aided by billionaire Globalists who wish to see America balkanized, plundered and destroyed.

This happens all the time to many of us. I don't think there is anyone any where and from all walks of life that hasn't been touched by what these illegals do in some way. They do it to their own people. No one is immune to them they hate equally and yet they call Americans who want our borders secure racists, stupid is as stupid does......Many of the crimes committed by these illegals are atrocious from murders rapes,robbery, drugs, down to the unlawful stealing of our jobs and etc. This just goes to show just how well our government is doing the job they were hired to do.They allowed most of this to happen and do very little to put a stop to it, they sell them guns and blame the armed citizen. But hey they sure talk a good talk on what they do, then lie about it all when questioned. Mean while they condone their own shooting and abuse of the innocent and turn the other way on the real problem.

The only thing we can do is to try and wake other ups to what is going on. Too many think it doesn't effect them until it does....Can you imagine if many of our countrymen just stopped taking drugs what the effect would be...I really believe the root starts with the drugs, but that s my opinion of course.

Good to have you here Rhah, welcome to Alipac.
    Last edited by kathyet; 02-04-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Welcome Rhah-
    You probably already know this - but there is rampant racism towards blacks in mexico. They even have a sambo-like character by the name of "pepin". Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are nothing but tools for the nwo. Anyone stupid enough to pay them any heed needs to get their head out of their backside. It's so obvious. Personally, everyone I know, Black, hispanic, asian, or white thinks they are both a total joke.

Out of all of us here in this country - I'd say Blacks are probably the most affected by illegals being allowed to squat here. Sharpton is a traitor - not just to blacks but the AMERICANS in general....a disgrace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhah View Post
    I can never get over why a person like Al Sharpton stands up for undocumented workers while his fellow black folk are hurt by them. (Competition.)I know that some slaves escaped to Mexico to get their freedom. As a black man living in the USA, this doesn't mean people have the right to come here the wrong way and destroy the tax base.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BINGO! Follow the money trail both Sharpton and Jackson left after each of them went on PRIVATE MEETINGS with then Mexican Presidente' Vicente Fox. None of them has ever mentioned one public protest over the damage done to Black Americans by the invasion from Mexico.

Study this video very, very carefully. It could change your life ..

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC Rhah....
    Al Sharpton stands up for undocumented workers
    You can call them what the are here Rhah..."Illegal Aliens"!

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

See. This is exactly what I'm talking about. SOME of these Mexicans don't like black people and will team up with other hate groups to go against them.

I can never get over why a person like Al Sharpton stands up for undocumented workers while his fellow black folk are hurt by them. (Competition.)I know that some slaves escaped to Mexico to get their freedom. As a black man living in the USA, this doesn't mean people have the right to come here the wrong way and destroy the tax base. Since these undocumented like it here so much, might as well keep it USA and not the country they come from! I've been to Mexico. If anybody from another country tried to run the same game as SOME Mexicans and others do in the USA, they'll be put in jail or ran out quickly. Idiots want the USA and don't want it to exist, just milk the benefits. Once it's gone, then what?

As for the Mexicans, SOME of them want the US Southwest to go back to Mexico, if so it would mean no more entitlements. Can't have it both ways.

Too add on, this is a disgrace to all who are legal because it make them feel like they're cheated and their legal status is just a joke.

See. This is exactly what I'm talking about. SOME of these Mexicans don't like black people and will team up with other hate groups to go against them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If ANYBODY should be raising the roof from unfair treatment at the hands of illegal aliens, it should be Black Americans. If you're not MAD AS HELL, YOU'RE HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION ..

Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 02-06-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast