Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

something

this is something that I have got to get off my chest. I am tired of being labled as a racist because I am white. I am tired of these pro illegal groups trying to make me fell guilty for the color of my skin! Who is the racisit here!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: something

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    this is something that I have got to get off my chest. I am tired of being labled as a racist because I am white. I am tired of these pro illegal groups trying to make me fell guilty for the color of my skin! Who is the racisit here!
    The Mexican groups that think Latinos have the right to break our laws seem very racist...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I'm non white and have been called racist so it's not just
    you. It's ANYONE who disagrees with the illegal agenda.
    I take it in stride though b/c I know my heart and I love
    my country period and I want this country to excel.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

They are not using the term “racist” because you’re white; they’re using it because you are anti-illegal. I’m Hispanic and to them I am a racist. Go figure.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I know what all of you are saying, I can't count how many times a day I get an eyebrow raised at me, get called a racist or worse.

I can count all the people I actually hate on one hand and they are individuals who gave me a reason to hate them. I have never felt compelled to turn my back on anyone in need of a helping hand until recently. But their attitude toward me as a collective group has shaken my faith in human nature, I can tell you that.

I still talk with the neighbors who will talk to me. I still would help them if I were able to do so because I like them as individuals. But I trust them less.

I can feel the line being drawn between "us" and "them" in this city. It isn't comfortable knowing I am not among Americans who don't share my values and my thought of how this nation should be out here. I know that our own government, with all their stalling around has caused this rift in this country. I just can't fathom why.

Yes, yes, I know-- globalists who want to destroy us all. But that makes no sense to me because I know that the people at the top of the pile getting blamed for this aren't going to emerge as leaders any more than I am and therefore they have no justifiable reason to destroy their own country for the sake of their bank accounts unless they are just suicidal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I can feel the line being drawn between "us" and "them" in this city.
    I feel the same way. It's like they're throwing a party at OUR
    house and we're not invited. Go figure. They've alienated themselves
    and feel they have the numbers to take over and get rid of the
    rest of us.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

They've alienated themselves
    and feel they have the numbers to take over and get rid of the
    rest of us.
    Let them keep thinking that. But let's shut the border down before they DO outnumber us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What happens if, or maybe when, the housing boom goes bust and all of a sudden you got millions of workers sitting idle or the economy takes a big dive and now all of a sudden, cheap labor is now a liability? They all going to go on un-employment, gov't assistance, go home? I wonder if any of the talking heads in Congress has thought of any of this? Probably just one of those many "details" they refer to.

Racist is always a term used by ignorant people who have NO OTHER argument. It's just a last resort to try and demean us. It always has the opposite effect they desire. It only makes us that much more fervent.

Yes, what really hurts about this is that I genuinely like most Mexican people. I like their culture, their music, their food (especially real Mexican food) and now I feel myself stiffening when I see one.

Mexicans (illegals) who picked cotton beside my husband when he was a child, taught him so much. They taught him to- well, hunt and cook packrat!! (true), they taught him to cook tortillas on a old disc blade, they taught him to play guitar and sing Mexican songs. He wooed me with those Mexican love songs - at least I think they were love songs.

My stepmother is of Mexican decent as are my younger brother and sister - - I just don't like the feeling. I feel like I have been robbed of something.

There are just so many connections for me to the Mexican people and culture and I just don't like what is happening - I don't like it at all.

Arriving at our youngest son's Little League game, I saw some Mexicans (illegals) there and just had a mental reaction - it bothered me.

Later my oldest grandson ( sat down on a bench in front of us - then a little Mexican boy from his class sat beside him, then a white boy, then another little Mexican boy. They were laughing, talking and sharing nachos - and for a moment I had a hope it would all work out. I don't know.

You can thank ignorant imbeciles like Kanye West for spreading racism among black people in a way that teaches other people (hispanics in this case) that it is ok to pull the race card any time for any reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast