Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: something

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you listen to what they are saying again and again it becomes clear.

They are not saying just YOU are a racist.

They are saying AMERICA is RACIST.

They are calling America a RACIST nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, you can't be a real "racist" if you have Legal Latino friends. I accept Legals and not Illegals. Does that make me bi-racist??

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    What happens if, or maybe when, the housing boom goes bust and all of a sudden you got millions of workers sitting idle or the economy takes a big dive and now all of a sudden, cheap labor is now a liability? They all going to go on un-employment, gov't assistance, go home?
    I've also wondered what will happen. Or, heaven forbid, the government should begin to crackdown on employers of illegals. If they're not eligible for unemployment, will they go home if they've got a couple of US anchor babies on welfare receiving food stamps, Medicaid, free housing, free education, free lunch, etc.? Anybody who believes they will leave will be in for a rude awakening I'm afraid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: something

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130
    They are not using the term “racist” because you’re white; they’re using it because you are anti-illegal. I’m Hispanic and to them I am a racist. Go figure.
    Proof that when you can't support an argument with logic just call your opponent a racist.

Yes, what really hurts about this is that I genuinely like most Mexican people. I like their culture, their music, their food (especially real Mexican food) and now I feel myself stiffening when I see one.
    nntrixie, I have to sympathize with this. I hate being suspicious of people and I hate living in an area where you can cut the air with a knife sometimes because the underlying tension is so thick.

Not long ago, my neighbor was talking with us. He is of Mexican descent and although I suppose him to be legal I don't know that. In any event, there had been an incident where someone broke into their house. the cops took their merry old time about coming and, not thinking, he said, "If it had been some white guy on the west side of town they'd have brokentheir legs to get there."

The minute the words came out of the guy's mouth, he blushed. I tried to cover for him by adding interjecting something to the effect that the rich people all live over there. But it was THE defining moment that tells me that the tensions are rising between the two factions.

I'm non white and have been called racist so it's not just
    you. It's ANYONE who disagrees with the illegal agenda.
    Sunsetincali is spot on!

it's sad that because you dont' agree with all of the illegal aliens you MUST be a racist right???... it's sickening that you can feel tension amongst different ethnic groups and i can definitely see the lines being drawn.

This is soooo dumb...maybe they're calling us rascist because they hope that we won't notice that they are anachists and seditionists??

Always remember this: When your name is removed and you are labeled something or the other...once you have been defined as a 'thing' rather than a person...the name caller is in a psychological state to hurt you. So, take care, America..

People who have labelled us...who hate our people...nonetheless love all the things our country stands for...things they don't own...and never will own in this particular space if we can get our politicians under control.

I have hope that the petitions with MILLIONS of names on them that are going to the congress next week will change their thinking. Depends on how many dollars they've put in their pockets??

MJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12