Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your right 2nd,

We really need to keep a close eye on congress. The war is something they will use to distract you from something they are about to stick you with. Don't let them do it to you!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Your right 2nd,

We really need to keep a close eye on congress. The war is something they will use to distract you from something they are about to stick you with. Don't let them do it to you!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    I'm all for Israel taking every one of those insane maniacs out. Let them level the entire middle east. That would solve that problem. BUT personally, I'm not wasting one split second on watching it, listening to it or letting it in my space while Congess is making EVIL DEALS in their evil secret dens.

Pence took his IMMIGRATION PLAN off of his website!! Nothing more needs to be said. He took it off because they're AFRAID that we'll READ IT!!! BEFORE they get their deal set in stone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After all that is going on here, I am beginning to wonder why these people see America as terrorist? They don't trust our government? Do you trust our government? I think about what they are doing to the American people, passing all these bills that are not good for our country or for the American people. This massive comprehensive immigration reform bill is not what is good for the American citizens or the United States of America. Are they planning a North American Union? All these free trade bills, what are they getting us into? Selling off our highways and ports to foreign nations. Our country is full of criminals committing horrible crimes against our citizens that have been allowed to cross our borders and our laws are not being enforced. Our civil rights are being taken away for the sake of the war on terror. What else are they doing that we don't even know about. What was the last bill that they passed that would help the American people? I think it was so long ago that I don't remember. Do you know, if so please tell me. I would be happy to know of a bill that was meant to help the American citizens. Maybe they think we are terroist because we went into Iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction, but when the truth came out that they had no weapons of mass destruction we didn't leave. I think the average American citizen doesn't know what to think or understand why our government would do any of the things it is doing. I supported the war on terror because we were told that we had to fight it there so we wouldn't have to fight it here, but if we have to fight it there so we don't have to fight it here then why are our borders left wide open for terrorist to enter this country? So now I don't know what to think because things are not making sense to me anymore. I support our soldiers that are fighting in the war but I'm not sure anymore if I should really support the war. I just can't understand why we have to fight terrorist and leave our borders wide open and let all the terrorist that want to enter come in, it makes no sense.

sawdust, They did find weapons of mass destruction, of course our media downplayed it saying it wasnt the right weapons, that was the silliest thing I had heard yet from the media, not the right ones, are there any wrong ones? As for myself, I firmly believe most of them were moved to Syria! You heard Hezbolla, probably mispelled that sorry, say if Isreal kept on they had a very nasty surprise for them, what do you want to bet it might be some of the "right" weapons of mass destruction, given to them by Syria courtesy of Saddam! I don't think it really matters that we might have went to war on faulty intelliegence, the real issue is to stay and finish it. If we cut and run now then as far as I am concerned to the rest of the world esp the Arab world we are finished, they will no longer be hesitant about war with us because they will know we no longer have to guts to stick it out and win.War is held, no sane person really wants war, no one wants our soldiers being killed, but war is going to be with us until there are no more humans left to fight them, that is just a fact, you can not isolate yourself and expect to no longer go to war for any reason you have to be ready to defend yourself, your country against crazy people like islamic jihadist. As far as getting in the way of Isreal fighting Hezbolla, I say we need to stay out of it and let them do their thing. Isn't it funny, how nations say we are always butting in to other country's business, yet now they are all begging for us to do something! I say, let them do it! If Isreal does not finish this fight, they are finished, plain and simple, if they were not as agressive as they are, they would not exist today, they are surrounded by enemies more so then any nation in the world, if they let up for a minute they are lost!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I supported the war on terror because we were told that we had to fight it there so we wouldn't have to fight it here, but if we have to fight it there so we don't have to fight it here then why are our borders left wide open for terrorist to enter this country? So now I don't know what to think because things are not making sense to me anymore.
    SAWDUST
    here in lies the dychodomy. We do have to fight there to keep it from coming here. They've been attacking us since at least the 60's.
    BUT, with the borders open, it's a waste and a diversion now as we know that they've already slipped in.

We can't do one without the other!

You're not confused, SAW. YOU'RE RIGHT ON TARGET. There's no sense to fighting there while saying, "come on in this a way" little, insane terrorist guys. Open for business on the Mex border. Just pay your coyote a handsome bundle of cash and your home free in the USofA.

By this government NOT doing both, there's no other conclusion one can come to other than they've OTHER PLANS for this great country and it's not good picture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12