Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard the Al Rantel show last night, it was very interesting show and I agree with the guy ...A couple of years ago a friend of mine hired some illegals to do some cement work because they cheap. Big mistake on his part hiring illegals, anyway after a few months the cement started cracking big time! Then he hires some guys(illegals) to do some work in his bathroom because they were cheap, well he got burned again and deserved it!...They messed up the water line in wall and the shower leaked through the wall into the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I heard the Al Rantel show last night, it was very interesting show and I agree with the guy ...A couple of years ago a friend of mine hired some illegals to do some cement work because they cheap. Big mistake on his part hiring illegals, anyway after a few months the cement started cracking big time! Then he hires some guys(illegals) to do some work in his bathroom because they were cheap, well he got burned again and deserved it!...They messed up the water line in wall and the shower leaked through the wall into the bedroom.
    You get what you pay for! They are not bonded or insured and there is NO recourse when something goes wrong. They don't carry business cards, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12