Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can vote down ideas as well, so while you're voting up for the good ideas make sure to vote down the bad. A good one to start with is the nightmare act, vote that sucker down:

Enact Senator Dick Durbin’s DREAM Act of 2007. (Development, relief, and education for Alien minors)

I was there this morning reading some of the top rated ideas and one under homeland security caught my eye and it is a good idea of how to end Illegal Immigration.

I was in a hurry and did not have time to post a reply yet but yes there are some great post to vote and comment on.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

There seems to be a couple threads about this floating around, I guess I'll just use the one I've already commented on..

Anyone else think it might be a good idea to start a list of ideas that should be voted up, and a list of ideas that should be voted down? That way folks can do a quick vote up/down, leaving more time for other things (activism here, to check out other ideas outside the scope of immigration, eat, sleep, etc..).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12