Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Something you can bring down voter fraud Help wanted

# I cant get free republic to come back up where the I found the article ?I don’t know why so here is the short lead in on the site I found it in
    In Lake County, IN, ALL ACORN registlations fraudulent
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:20:14 PM

CNN, via PowerLine, via Steyn ^ | 10/14/2008 | CNN, via PowerLine, via Steyn
    In Lake County, Indiana, ACORN turned in 5,000 new registrations. The authorities there started reviewing them, and quit after they found that the first 2,100 were all fraudulent. The mind boggles: ACORN turns in thousands of new registrations, and not a single one represents a legitimate voter.
    ————————————————†“
    Please Consider Volunteering as a Poll Worker or Watcher - This is VERY IMPORTANT WORK (Vanity)
    self | 13)CT08 | self

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 11:59:43 AM by WayneM

Something we fear, and often see discussed and lamented, is election fraud. We here at Free Republic, as a community of concerned vindividuals, are in a position to counter at least some of the Democrat party sponsored and encouraged voter fraud.

For the past several weeks we have seen a steady stream of reports of a massive, concerted voter fraud push by the opposition.

We complain about voter fraud, but how many of us actually do something about it?

I’m asking all of you to seriously consider contacting your local Republican party office and volunteering your services as a poll watcher or poll worker for the upcoming election.

We only get one vote (at least for those of us who are honorable), but poll watchers and workers can prevent the votes of the honest multitude from being negated by the dishonest few.

Here in my home state of Alabama, all it takes is for the Republican Party to put your name on a list of watchers. This list is then submitted to the voter registrar, and you are assigned a polling place to observe.

The Republican party provides training and you are trained in how to detect and properly report irregular voting practices, as well as how to behave yourself in the polling place.

The investment in time is relatively small - a few hours of training and a full day spent working at the polling place.

You will probably be requested show up and inspect the voting machines before the polls open in order to prevent ballot box stuffing prior to voting. You may be requested to stick around and watch as the votes are tallied. You may be requested to observe as the tallied votes are transferred from one individual to another.

The rewards, both personal and to our country, are great. I don’t regret a minute of my time spent doing this work.

Many of us cannot contribute as much money to our candidates as we would like, but this work may be even more important than financial contributions.

I will be glad to answer any questions, but keep in mind things may be different here in Alabama than in your state. This is why you need to contact your local party officials.

Please note… If you live in a district where the local election officials are Democrats, they may be no opposition to all sorts of polling place tricks. As a poll watcher, you may be the only Republican or Independent present at the site. I cannot overstate the importance of this work.

Please consider volunteering for this important job.

Thanks!

Leave a Reply

I've been a poll watcher for years. Even small towns have vote fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Miguelina,

Exactly what do poll watchers do in addition to what has already been described above? What are some of the things to look for? How do poll watchers report possible voter fraud and what can be done about it? It might help all of us to know a bit about it. Exactly where would one register to become a poll watcher?
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Cool article, and a great idea. I am off to see what it takes to be a poll watcher in Michigan.

But just FYI, links to Free Republic aren't allowed on this site.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams