Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sometimes life is SO SWEET!!!

I kid you not - I was reading posts here and I just got a phone call from the Republican National Committee!!!

When the guy said he was with the RNC, I interrupted him and asked "Are you actually with the RNC or are you just making the phone calls and he said that he was calling on behalf of the RNC. Then without even breaking stride, he said "We sure don't want Hillary to become President next year and Chairman Hunter (!) wanted me to call and ask you if you will give a donation to the RNC in the amount of $75.00."

I said "No, and I hope you tell them why". He said "I will, ma'am" and actually SIGHED because I thought "He already knows what's coming!". I said "I know that Mel Martinez is the head of the RNC and you can tell the RNC that they can get their pesos from the illegal aliens they cater to!".

He said "But, ma'am". I said "Goodbye". And hung up.

(So, who is "Chairman Hunter"?) Is the RNC afraid to use the name "Martinez" when they're trying to get fundraising from Americans?

Okay - I just went to the RNC website. Mike Duncan is the "Chairman of the RNC" - so where does Mel Martinez come in to play? I thought Boosh selected him (and was approved by the GOP) to be head of the RNC.?

Martinez is the General Chairman of the RNC, whatever that's supposed to mean.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Oh, he's the "generalissimo"? Or would that be Jorge Boosh?

Oh well, it was still sweet!

Haw Haw haw haw How could it be anything else!

Sounds like the last election call I got. I said , "No, not until they permanently secure the borders."

"Well, can we count on your for $___? NO not until the borders are permanently secured and the fence is built."

"Well, can we count on your $____? NO not until the borders are pernanently secured and the fence is built."

"You don't want so and so to get into office do you? I don't care.

"You don't care?" NO I want the borders secured and the fence built."

" Can we count on your for $____? I said, "Do you know what you're doing? the mantra went on. "Do you know what you're doing?" On and on. "Do you know what you're doing?" No what!

"You are doing EXACTLY what Washington is doing YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. Not until the borders are secured will you see a dime from me."

Finally, she said, "we're hearing a lot of that." That was what two years ago and they still went on with this bill. Keep it up and it will hurt both parties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TELL BOOSH

I tell RNC each and every time, and in writing that I gladly give the maximum donation......

to Tom Tancredo

www.teamtancredo.com
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

It really IS sweet, isn't it!

I haven't received any calls, but I have been receiving lots of envelopes from the RNC and vavious Senators and Congressment. So I take a blank check and write..."Enforce the existing immigration laws NOW!"

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

I haven't received any calls, but I have been receiving lots of envelopes from the RNC and vavious Senators and Congressment. So I take a blank check and write..."Enforce the existing immigration laws NOW!"
    I hope you take your bank account number off of it.

They haven't called me since and that's been two years. So it works. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

I hope you take your bank account number off of it.

They haven't called me since and that's been two years. So it works. LOL
    Always black out the acct. #, lol!