Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take note of the rhetoric: "right, not a privilege", "We demand" this , "We demand" that. Who is this disgusting, arrogant, criminal crowd of insolent scofflaws to demand ANYTHING from America and Americans?? From where I sit, this is the functional equivalent to a declaration of war! Couple that, with their shock at being deprived of what only a short time ago seemed certain victory for their cause, stir in a liberal dash of Marxism, then add the recent threats from some of these people to "take the gloves off" and you have a perfect recipe for insurrection on the part of these people. I would not be in the least surprised, that should they fail to achieve any of their stated goals in the next few months, they would escalate to actual armed hostilities.

I know some of these people and their supporters come around reading this board, so I have a message for them. It is simply this:

Americans are not so weak, not so stupid, not so lazy, and not so complacent as you thought! You have seen ample evidence of this in recent months, and that is only the beginning; we Americans have just begun to fight the illegal invasion of our nation! This is NOT your land, it is ours, and we plan on keeping it! You have come here by stealth, we have seen your treachery, your subversive nature, and from your own pronouncements, we know of your hostile intent. You have also shown hatred and racism, two thing which you know very well are rightfully despised here in America. The irony of your accusing us of this, while you are the foremost practitioners of it, is not lost on us; we see it as one more piece of evidence of your propensity for deceit and blatant hypocrisy! We have heard your demands and your threats. Here is your answer: You will NEVER be accepted here, you who come to invade, to steal, to take from America without giving, you who demand that we become like you, you who thumb your noses at our laws, trample our flag, and threaten our citizens! We are determined to rid our country of all who come here in violation of our laws, of all who bring to America their hate, and poisonous ideology, of all who threaten the takeover of any part of our nation's territory, and most of all, of all those that bring to our land the threat or use of violence to achieve these ends! You will be defeated; you will not prevail; not today, not tomorrow, not ever! You will never be allowed to accomplish by violence what you could not accomplish through deception and subversion! In short, you are finished here, and you would be well advised to leave our soil, never to return! In the words of Ronald Reagan,
    "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    This is an invasion. But the worst part is that our "leaders" are helping it.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

This was just sent to the John and Ken show.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

And perhaps it should be sent to each and every member of Congress as well. I'm sure they would happy to see it.......in multiples.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Take note of the rhetoric: "right, not a privilege", "We demand" this , "We demand" that. Who is this disgusting, arrogant, criminal crowd of insolent scofflaws to demand ANYTHING from America and Americans?? From where I sit, this is the functional equivalent to a declaration of war! Couple that, with their shock at being deprived of what only a short time ago seemed certain victory for their cause, stir in a liberal dash of Marxism, then add the recent threats from some of these people to "take the gloves off" and you have a perfect recipe for insurrection on the part of these people. I would not be in the least surprised, that should they fail to achieve any of their stated goals in the next few months, they would escalate to actual armed hostilities.

I know some of these people and their supporters come around reading this board, so I have a message for them. It is simply this:

Americans are not so weak, not so stupid, not so lazy, and not so complacent as you thought! You have seen ample evidence of this in recent months, and that is only the beginning; we Americans have just begun to fight the illegal invasion of our nation! This is NOT your land, it is ours, and we plan on keeping it! You have come here by stealth, we have seen your treachery, your subversive nature, and from your own pronouncements, we know of your hostile intent. You have also shown hatred and racism, two thing which you know very well are rightfully despised here in America. The irony of your accusing us of this, while you are the foremost practitioners of it, is not lost on us; we see it as one more piece of evidence of your propensity for deceit and blatant hypocrisy! We have heard your demands and your threats. Here is your answer: You will NEVER be accepted here, you who come to invade, to steal, to take from America without giving, you who demand that we become like you, you who thumb your noses at our laws, trample our flag, and threaten our citizens! We are determined to rid our country of all who come here in violation of our laws, of all who bring to America their hate, and poisonous ideology, of all who threaten the takeover of any part of our nation's territory, and most of all, of all those that bring to our land the threat or use of violence to achieve these ends! You will be defeated; you will not prevail; not today, not tomorrow, not ever! You will never be allowed to accomplish by violence what you could not accomplish through deception and subversion! In short, you are finished here, and you would be well advised to leave our soil, never to return! In the words of Ronald Reagan,
    "You ain't seen nothing yet!"
    Awesome post, Gadfly.

I frequently send Reconquista articles and declarations to my reps. I've dropped large files of this garbage at their offices. During the last two Senate amnesty attempts, I included some of the most hostile quotes from these interlopers in my letter to each senator. I think our reps are fully aware of what's going on. What they think, and how they will eventually act or not act on these threats, remains to be seen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12