Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOS web site under attack again

The last couple of days a virus has make it difficult for some users to access the forums, apparently "pop-ups" kept appearing.

Now it is not accessable again due to too many users. Hackers flood the site with bogus users, blocking access.

Somebody wants this amnesty really bad. We need to fight back just as hard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What can be done to stop this? Do they need to get another host or another site? More anti hacker protection?

computer problems

I thought it was just me. Have had a ton of problems over the last several days.

Shows how important this work is, and just makes me more committed.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Heads up...Those pop-ups were laying spyware and malware onto your machines. If you went there, you may want to scan you computer.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

is this paranoia?

Y'all,

I know next to nothing about computers. Until I saw your post, I wasn't going to say anything, thinking ...paranoia.

I have MSN.com as the browser that comes up when I hit Internet Explorer. This is going to sound so stupid,...I don't know the correct terminology, but please try to follow.

You know how when you type a subject to search for into a browser, doesn't matter which one...could be Google, etc., it stays in a drop-down window? Then you can go back and type just one or two letters and there it is....right?

Well, MSN.com changed their format a few days ago. Anyone else notice?
    I typed in Al expecting to get ALIPAC, and all the a's were there except Alipac. Even a's I must have searched for 6 months ago. Just thought my computer hiccuped as they do, so thought Devvy Kidd, so typed in d (Devvy) normally showed up, this time no Devvy but all other D's, then, to be honest, got a bit scared, typed F for Frosty Wooldridge, no Frosty, but all other F's, and so forth. NOT ONE OF ANY SITE I'VE EVER SEARCHED FOR, ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SHOWED UP! That scared me. So, I started typing all them in again, and checking the links. They all worked and are still there.

So is this just a fluke, paranoia, or is someone trying to stop me (and from your post...us)?????
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

pop ups

I wondered why I kept seening "pop-ups blocked" on a site without them. Light dawns.

What's malware? I have virus protection and spyware protection.
    TIME'S UP!

Please scan your computers for viruses, spyware, and malware.

Here is a free online service if you do not have ant-virus software...

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

I caught 7 files today when I went to Save Our State. They downloaded onto my machine the same moment that the "pop-up" displayed.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

SHOOT, I've been having a little problem today also. Awfully slow or just won't do that thing [hard to explain}

when I hit say, the submit button or one of the titles I want to read, it just doesn't complete the new page.

Thought it was me but I have dsl and it's usually fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not great with these things so I had a friend set me up on AOL (even though they like the Illegals). My main reason is that they also do not allow anyone to mess with thier clients. They havbe a real good anti-virus system and fire wall. Be hind that I hide with my own Additional Anti virus and firewall and anti spyware. I have problems everyonce in a while with the systems clashing but just a couple of clicks and its over. You all must remember that there are a lot of Young very computer talented people out there that disagree with our oppinion. Gaurd yourselves.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

WHAT'S MALWARE?

Does MALWARE just mean something bad or is it specific?
    TIME'S UP!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast