Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    April, I'm convinced that the powers that be (above Obuma) threaten new comers to the halls of Congress with anything from isolation to violence and they tell them that this is the way things are going to be. How else would new comers be so corrupted so fast. We already know from the lips of Mrs. Clinton that the CFR is where she gets her orders...

In other words, play the game or else..
    I believe that that has been done to Lou Dobbs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    April, I'm convinced that the powers that be (above Obuma) threaten new comers to the halls of Congress with anything from isolation to violence and they tell them that this is the way things are going to be. How else would new comers be so corrupted so fast. We already know from the lips of Mrs. Clinton that the CFR is where she gets her orders...

In other words, play the game or else..
    I believe that that has been done to Lou Dobbs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    She didn't do anything to hinder her chances despite the efforts of many politicians. She's in.
    Actually it is the American people that do not want her...........and we are being completely ignored. If the politicians really put effort into it there would be no chance for her. I say yell at the top of your voices patriots so the traitors at least know their days in office are numbered for ignoring us!!!!
    Sorry, it is irrelevant if the American people do not want her. We as citizens can throw the bums out who voted for her, we can't vote on who becomes a justice.
    Since when does making a phone call to an elected represenative constitute casting a vote? There is nothing that prevents us from making phone calls and voicing our disgust with this nomination, in an effort to influence their vote.

Are Constitutional protects regarding freedom of speech somehow suspended during the course of these confirmation hearings?

Perhaps if they realize there may be consequences for their affirmative vote, they might just think twice before doing so. It's a long shot... but so what?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    She didn't do anything to hinder her chances despite the efforts of many politicians. She's in.
    Actually it is the American people that do not want her...........and we are being completely ignored. If the politicians really put effort into it there would be no chance for her. I say yell at the top of your voices patriots so the traitors at least know their days in office are numbered for ignoring us!!!!
    Sorry, it is irrelevant if the American people do not want her. We as citizens can throw the bums out who voted for her, we can't vote on who becomes a justice.
    Since when does making a phone call to an elected represenative constitute casting a vote? There is nothing that prevents us from making phone calls and voicing our disgust with this nomination, in an effort to influence their vote.

Are Constitutional protects regarding freedom of speech somehow suspended during the course of these confirmation hearings?

Perhaps if they realize there may be consequences for their affirmative vote, they might just think twice before doing so. It's a long shot... but so what?

I have been rigorously sending e-mails. Unfortunately because of republican traitors, I don't see us getting our way on this one. NOT ONE republican should be supporting her. Dems sold us out a long time ago, and I was hoping that some of these pro-Sotomayor republicans would grow some balls.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I have been rigorously sending e-mails. Unfortunately because of republican traitors, I don't see us getting our way on this one. NOT ONE republican should be supporting her. Dems sold us out a long time ago, and I was hoping that some of these pro-Sotomayor republicans would grow some balls.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234