Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Southern California Talk Radio ... A Question

Can anyone fill me in on why John & Ken of KFI radio in Los Angeles have endorsed Rudy Giuliani? To me he is the second weakest in the GOP field on immigration. I will say one thing -- it was a brilliant move by Rudy's people to get their endorsement. Reminds me of 1992 when Bill Clinton, weak on military issues and the draft, got an endorsement from Admiral William Crowe.

Welcome aboard CitizenBob.

I was listening to them yersterday when they
    started to drool on Giuliani.

I think they were told whatever they wanted
    to hear.

Let's see...

Beware! It's a setup. They are pro Clinton and would like to endorse the weaker competetion to Hillary.

Maybe they want you to call up and argue with you about him. One reason I will never vote for him is because he does not honor his vows so I doubt that he will honor his oaths. That sound familiar?

Rudy is on his third wife and he kicked his 2nd wife out of the governor's mansion so he could move his mistress in. If he will do that to someone he loved then just imagine what he will trade us in for.

Now divorcing citizens for afairs with illegal aliens.

No to Rudy!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John and Ken are No Schills for Hillary

I'm a longtime listener of the John and Ken Show and they are not drooling over Rudy. They don't schill for Hillary. They are willing to go after anyone regardless of party affiliation. They used to have Arnold on their show all the time, and when he started acting like a buffoon, they called him on it and he doesn't ask for air time from them anymore. Ask David Dreier who's a Republican who became close to being ousted during his re-election bid. He was the target of their Political Human Sacrifice. They have turned into Dianne Feinstein's worst nightmare. The only beef that I have with John and Ken is that they say they're going to take calls, then John goes off on a tirade and they get one call in during the caller time.

Well, I don't know if they have "endorsed" Guiliani. I know John Kobyalt recently spoke at a GOP dinner with Guliani and he liked what Guiliani said about his plans to secure the border. They know that, as mayor, Guiliani endorsed the sanctuary city policies of NYC, but realized that's when he was mayor, and this is different. I'm not sure if Ken Champeau supports Guliani as John apparently does at this time.

Like J & K, I listened to what Guiliani's speech about the border security ("it's not that difficult to get the border secured in about a year or so.."), and it sounded good, BUT we have to keep an eye on him as he is running for prez, AND Thompson and Romney have said some good things too (of course, if I had my druthers, Tancredo and Hunter would be the ticket)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: John and Ken are No Schills for Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    I'm a longtime listener of the John and Ken Show and they are not drooling over Rudy. They don't schill for Hillary. They are willing to go after anyone regardless of party affiliation. They used to have Arnold on their show all the time, and when he started acting like a buffoon, they called him on it and he doesn't ask for air time from them anymore. Ask David Dreier who's a Republican who became close to being ousted during his re-election bid. He was the target of their Political Human Sacrifice. They have turned into Dianne Feinstein's worst nightmare. The only beef that I have with John and Ken is that they say they're going to take calls, then John goes off on a tirade and they get one call in during the caller time.
    I listen to their show everyday, and I agree with you.

[quote="Populist"]Well, I don't know if they have "endorsed" Guiliani. I know John Kobyalt recently spoke at a GOP dinner with Guliani and he liked what Guiliani said about his plans to secure the border. They know that, as mayor, Guiliani endorsed the sanctuary city policies of NYC, but realized that's when he was mayor, and this is different. I'm not sure if Ken Champeau supports Guliani as John apparently does at this time.

Actually both of them have been at two Giuliani events--so far They were emcees at a fundraiser on May 30 at the Beverly Hilton and on Sunday June 10 they introduced him at the Republican Party of Orange County's annual Flag Day Dinner at the Hyatt Regency Irvine.

Maybe they have not technically "endorsed" him in some people's mind but to me personally if it walks like Rudy, and talks like Rudy...it's an endorsement.

They have every right to do so. I just find it interesting that after all the hard work they've done on the issue they then have jump in so fast with an endorsement for a guy who is WEAK on this issue. They didn't even give Fred Thompson a chance for example.

I smell a Bait and Switch here. But then again they can still make a good living without me as a listener anymore. So everybody's happy!!