Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good for you! I can't think of the names of lakes north of Greensboro but I know there are several.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Remember--vote anyone out that's not pro-legal this year!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! This was a surprise for me that east coast states have signs in Spanish. I haven't seen anything like this yet in my neck of the woods.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Why not just put up PICTURES with BIG X's saying, NO SWIMMING and NO DRINKING because, almost every single drowning mentions some alcohol involvement.
    If you haven't noticed, neither laws, nor safety and health rules, nor even simple societal considerations apply to them much. I doubt that your BIG X pictures would make much difference as those signs would be ignored too. But, if the BIG X things did work could you please devise one indicating that grocery store parking lots are not to be used as public restrooms?

grocery store parking lots are not to be used as public restrooms?
    Haven't had this experience....yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I haven't seen that either!

BlueHills--the X signs WOULDN'T work! That's why I said that, even though they've posted all of those signs in Spanish, the drunk fools STILL ignore the signs, swim in the area and drown. Or even WORSE, they don't even KNOW HOW TO SWIM and are too drunk to know it. I think I need to start posting all of the drownings this summer so everyone can get an idea of what I mean!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12