Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I hadn't heard that, but if this is true, this is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!

SIXX--have you heard this?

Anyone else from Texas know anything about this?

Naw, hell naw, I ain't heard of this bovine dripping, Judy. This is news to me and I am very astute about all things TEXAN But, this is a very evil and stupid state at this time. That's why we have to roll the clock back to 1836. Dig Santa Anna up. Sixx wants a shot at him.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX!! Thanks for information. Keep your ears open for this. Could be some of the counties with all illegal hispanic students decided to give up on english and makes spanish the language of the schools...maybe this has happened and people thought it was the official language of the counties when it perhaps was just the schools? Is that a possibility?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We had better be watching this situation much closer right here in North Carolina based on the reports that we've seen recently. I still want to know the school districts who are insisting on speaking Spanish right here in North Carolina.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Me too!! I wonder how we can find out?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I did ask whomever posted that article if they could give us more information so we can start contacting their representatives. Maybe they will be able to come up with a list.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    SIXX!! Thanks for information. Keep your ears open for this. Could be some of the counties with all illegal hispanic students decided to give up on english and makes spanish the language of the schools...maybe this has happened and people thought it was the official language of the counties when it perhaps was just the schools? Is that a possibility?
    No im positive I remember reading on CNN.com that a county in Texas on the Mexican border made Spanish their offical langauge after having a vote on it. I think it was around 2002ish.

Im doing google searches left and right but I cant find anything

This story is true...at least the Pittsburgh Post Gazette printed the story.

I remember reading it, they stated that all official business was to be conducted in Spanish and it was illegal to conduct it in English.

That was a few years ago, can't remember the name of the town but believe it was close to the border.

My Mother cut the article out because she just couldn't believe it either and I remember discussing it with her.

THAT totally sucks!! I wonder if you can find the article or if we can search for the story. I'll see what I can find. THAT SUCKS!! I want to know the county so I NEVER STEP FOOT IN IT!!

I started to search the Pittsburgh Post Gazette archives but they wanted my Master Card number to continue.

Needless to say, I discontinued the search.

Maybe we should notify the Minutemen and have them to check it out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast