Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish Version of National Anthem on Government Website?!

--Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

U N B E L I E V A B L E !
    This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong! This is so wrong!
    THAT'S IT, THEY TICKED ME OFF!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Gee, go figure the State Department. How UnPatriotic of them to waste taxpayer monies to put up such trash.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is really getting ridiculous now. Election time will see this government get what it deserves for not listening to the american citizens of this country. They will all be voted out of office.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have located ONE conservative Christian radio broadcast which I am targetting to help us get this information out, as well as the information related to La Raza, Aztlan, Reconquista and the sinister motives of these groups to overthrow our governments and our people.

The name of that show is Focus on the Family, with Dr. James Dobson. Contrary to many of the recent (and false) smear campaigns aimed at Dobson and his organization - we HAVE A FRIEND in Mr. Dobson! His show is listened to by millions and millions of American citizens on a daily basis.

I have engaged Focus on the Family into this debate, and I will settle for nothing less than to get on the air for an interview on one of their upcoming shows over this information.

I will keep you informed.

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

WHY?!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    WHY?!!!
    Whats their point?!?!?!?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Unfortunately, alot of them will not be voted out. Just like Senator Lugar, no one in Indiana will run against him, the voters will not be able to vote him out even though he is pro-immigration. Our government is getting into a mess that they will not be able to get out of.