Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speaker Boehner: “The State Of Hawaii Has Said President O

Speaker Boehner: “The State Of Hawaii Has Said President Obama Was Born There. That’s Good Enough For Meâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But do we have a responsibility to help those who won’t compete?
    Hmmmmm...... wonder what this comment is going to stir up?
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

My concern was not so much about Obama being born in Hawaii but rather when his mother giving up his citizenship in order to live in Indonesia. That would have had to be done at that time especially for Obama to be able to go to school. If that is the case he is an illegal alien. It coulod also be why he sealed all his records because he probably went law school as an international student. It is easier to get in and there are schoalrships availible to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is one of the agruments that claim that Obama went to school n a Fullbright Scholarship.
    I don't know what to think of all of this.......

Obama's Occidental College Transcripts/ Fulbright Scholarship for foreign students
    Interesting concept Obama opposes :: United States Justice Foundation ...
    Subject: Smoking gun finally found?

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Informationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Speaker Boehner: “The State Of Hawaii Has Said Preside

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Speaker Boehner: “The State Of Hawaii Has Said President Obama Was Born There. That’s Good Enough For Meâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WILLIAMS: Name a program right now that we could do without.

BOEHNER: I don’t think I have one off the top of my head.
    Let me help: the Department of Education.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner