Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can we get pelosi out of office? She, reid and obama are destroying this Country faster than anything any of us have ever seen.

GET THIS IDIOT OUT OF OFFICE!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Luis Gutierrez is jockeying for the position to be the first Latino President of the USA. (More crap from Illinios, Sorry folks!)
    As they say, "good luck with that".

I doubt he's figured out yet that this is probably good as it gets for him politically. He's too puny and smarmy to ever attain an ounce of gravitas. Villaraigosa is the one who concerns me. I'm sure he has his sights set on 1600 Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How can we get pelosi out of office?
    The only way is to put Republicans in control of Congress, the idiots in San Franciso will not vote her out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Saki don't worry about villarigosa. I really don't think he has a chance to be Governor of Mexifornia. Did you notice the last ellection in L.A. 200 thousand voted in a city of close to 4 million. and he only got 52% of the vote.

I'm calling Gutierrez, pelosi, feinstein and boxer tomorrow and I am going to be a thorn in their side. This whole e-verify sellout of American unemployed and pelosi's speach on Saturday has really pissed me off! And I am going to start my calling and faxing again.

I think they are going to start amnesty legislation again soon, they need to before Obama's popularity starts to slide too low. It has already started.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Saki don't worry about villarigosa. I really don't think he has a chance to be Governor of Mexifornia. Did you notice the last ellection in L.A. 200 thousand voted in a city of close to 4 million. and he only got 52% of the vote.

I'm calling Gutierrez, pelosi, feinstein and boxer tomorrow and I am going to be a thorn in their side. This whole e-verify sellout of American unemployed and pelosi's speach on Saturday has really pissed me off! And I am going to start my calling and faxing again.

I think they are going to start amnesty legislation again soon, they need to before Obama's popularity starts to slide too low. It has already started.
    I hope Villar is not a threat, but if he gets in as Gov of CA, I will most definitnely have to leave.

I too have been a thorn in the above politician's side. In fact, my faxes as of late have taken on a very, not so nice, mean tone. I just don't care anymore. I am to the point of leaving them my phone #. I don't think I have ever disliked a politician as much as pelosi. She's a nutty old broad who needs to retire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When will we head a campaign to get Pelosi Removed!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

In case anyone missed this in another thread?

For people in the chicago area:

PROJECT PROTEST

SATURDAY - MARCH 21

LUIS GUTIERREZ

STOP PATHWAY TO AMNESTY

What: Chicago Minuteman Project and other area organizations are joining the nation-wide protest of the debased Luis Gutierrez and his efforts to give amnesty to illegal migrants.
    When: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 12:00 - 2:00PM.
    Where: Our Lady of Mercy Church - 4416 N. Troy, Chicago - We will protest on the public sidewalk in front of the Church.

Photos of Nation-Wide Protest

Rep. Gutierrez Launches Nationwide Illegal Alien Amnesty Tour

On Friday, February 27, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) began visiting 16 American cities in an effort to promote blanket amnesty for millions of illegal aliens currently in the United States and so-called comprehensive immigration reform.

Gutierrez promoted the tour as the "'Family Unity Immigration Outreach Tour" and in a press release called it an effort to "document the harm caused to citizens across our nation in the absence of comprehensive immigration reform."

He has already had events in Providence, Rhode Island, Atlanta, Georgia, and Albuquerque, New Mexico. The tour is expected to hit fourteen other cities including Phoenix, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Last week, after an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raid in Bellingham, Washington in which 25 people were detained for deportation, Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano met with Gutierrez and members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.. (The Hill, February 26, 2009). Following the meeting, the media reported that members were "more hopeful than ever that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano will end workplace raids by immigration enforcement officials." Late last week, Napolitano ordered a review of ICE which drew riticism from enforcement minded Members of Congress.

Congressman Lamar Smith said: "Let me see if I have this straight, ICE agents arrest a criminal illegal immigrant gang member, discover he had worked illegally with other illegal immigrants at a manufacturing plant, begin an investigation of the employer and arrest the illegal immigrants to get more facts ... and the Secretary orders an investigation of ICE?"

We at the Minuteman Project encourage all of our members to peacefully protest Rep. Gutierrez at each of these upcoming events in support of the rule of law, and in favor of border security.

March 7, Ontario, CA
    March 7, San Francisco, CA
    March 8, Phoenix, AZ
    March 13 El Paso, TX
    March 13, Los Angeles, CA*
    March 14, Dallas, TX
    March 15, Mission, TX
    March 21, Chicago, IL
    March 21, Joliet, IL
    March 22, Milwaukee, WI
    March 27, Las Vegas, NV
    March 28, Orlando, FL
    March 29, Miami, FL
    April 4, Philadelphia, PA

SAVE THE DATE
    DAVID HOROWITZ AT COLLEGE OF DUPAGE

When: Monday, April 6th, at 12:00 Noon
    Where: 425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn, IL
    What: David Horowitz is the founder of Freedom Center, an organization committed to defending America's free society through educating the public to preserve traditional constitutional values of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government. The COD Board of Trustees is poised to adopt Mr. Horowitz's Academic Bill of Rights as official policy. If you are able, please plan to attend this event.

The exact location on the College of DuPage campus is to be announced.

It is both a right and a responsibility of a democratic society to manage immigration so that it serves the national interest.
    - Barbara Jordan

RESOURCE GUIDE TO FIGHT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS
    Chicago Minuteman Project
    Minutemen Midwest
    Fox Valley Citizens For Legal Immigration
    IFIRE - Indiana Federation for Immigration Reform & Enforcement
    Association for Legal Americans

WASHINGTON, D.C. - NATIONAL
    NumbersUSA
    Federation for American Immigration Reform
    Immigration Reform Law Institute
    Judicial Watch
    Minuteman Project - Jim Gilchrist
    Fire Coalition

OF INTEREST
    Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
    United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tip Line
    886-347-2423
    For more information, please contact:
    Rick Biesada, Illinois Director of the Minuteman Project
    PH: 773-771-3927
    Rick Jones, Deputy Director

E-mail: chicagominutemanproject@yahoo.com

The Chicago Minuteman Project is a Citizens Rights group in compliance with the National Minuteman Standard Operational Procedures. The Chicago Minuteman Project encourages elected public servants to uphold and preserve the United States Constitution through the enforcement of law. The Chicago Minuteman Project is not a racist organization and welcomes participation from all citizens and legal residents of the United States of America. The "racist" label is a tactic frequently used by our opponents in their attempts to end civil discussion of the dangers posed by illegal migration and to undermine constitutional government
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12