Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speaking of La Raza....

I could kick myself for forgetting my camera today while I was driving to Madison with my boyfriend to see and tour the Capital building and the city. I would have taken a picture of the atrocity I saw and posted it here.

Anyway, as we just came into Madison, we spotted a small grocery store. Guess what the name of the store was?

La Raza Grocers.

I'm not kidding!! It was called "La Raza Grocers". It was a Mexican market.

Now you tell me....if I opened a store called "The Race" grocers, what do you think the ACLU would do? SUE ME!!!!

It makes me SO angry that Latinos get away with naming their store "The Race"!!! Aaaargh! It's only because 95% of Americans who drive by the store have no idea what it means, that the Mexicans get away with it.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to who I could file a complaint to? I'd like the owners of this store to be held accountable for their racist name.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Americangirl, try the ACLU. Afterall, they are for civil rights, right? Hahhha, that would be sooo fun to watch them take your case, but I bet they won't coz they are now MCLU -- Mexican Civil Liberties Union. TRAITORS!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Mexican Civil Liberties Union
    Now... that is the truth I like calling them... the American Communist Liberties Union...
    My family, ie. brothers and sisters.. use to give them money...I put a stop to that
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I would call your city and tell them that La Raza meaning the race is offensive to your city. Tell them you want to know who issued them a business license in that name. You want their name and exactly what position they hold. Then I would call every stinkin newspaper and go back and take that picture and circle around the web. Send it to all of your city elected officals. Ask them if you could have a business license for

American Citizens Rule This Country
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>