Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special ALIPAC Recognitions for 2005!

This is a special recognition post to our members that have made over 500 posts here in our Discussion Groups.

You have each played a strong role in building this website into what it has become today and you deserve a great deal of thanks!

Listed in order by length of time registered here.

ohflyingone
    Charlesoakisland
    butterbean
    dataman
    dman1200
    CountFloyd
    Husker
    RoadRunner
    Darlene
    BobC
    naturalglenn
    Virginiamama
    Richard
    JuniusJnr
    Judy
    Bootsie
    Mamie
    Scarecrow
    jp_48504
    JackSmith
    LegalUSCitizen
    Brian503a
    tms
    had_enuf
    rakishoner
    nhantimassredrebel
    JohnB2012
    Scubayons

Special mention for Shaw and 2ndamendsis We hope you two are OK out there and we hope to hear from you again some day.

Over the break I am upgrading the ALIPAC Action Panel Activism section to reflect many of the things we have learned together in this fight. I will need your help and input.

If things go well, this page will be the page we use to bring new online activists up to speed.

Having this page will not be enough.

Your role as leaders here will be very important as we set out to shape history in 2006.

Each of you now possesses the experience and knowledge base to recruit, mentor, and guide fledgling citizen activists in our cause.

Through your example as leaders, others will join your ranks in the months ahead.

Im looking forward to working with you in 2006 and words cannot express the comfort and encouragement your work here provides me. I'm very proud of our entire ALIPAC team!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William. That is really great and I'm sure you know you can count on all of US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I was just getting ready to PM someone to see if a new "level" has been added or have I just been unobservant?? I noticed, this morning, that mine says "ALIPAC SUPER HERO" and I THOUGHT it had been "ALIPAC HERO ELITE"????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HEY GIRL!! You are a Super Hero now!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But, Judy--I'm ALMOST SURE that you and I were BOTH hero elites the last time I looked. WILLIAM--have you added a new level on us??!!!! Or am I losing it???!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just don't remember what I was. I almost never look at my bunny, there's just not enough time!

I think my bunny felt very plain during the holidays!! He'll be in style during Easter!!

Well, you still have New Year's and Valentine's Day to go. Wanna try to find you a new one for the occasions?? Or just leave the little bunny until it feels at home come Easter???

You caught me. I added a new level for those with over 2,500 posts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELL, THANK GOODNESS, I'M NOT LOSING MY MIND!!!

You are all great! Thanks.oops
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast