Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Story Today and Ramping up for today's show

Friends,

I plan to tell another special story during today's show about the formation of ALIPAC that you will have to listen in to get.

Also, we are going to review our strategy and focus for the next 30 days.

If you do not know this information then you are not on the right page.

Time to get informed and get into the battle plan for the elections.

Not time to delay, no more running this direction and that.

Show announcement.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134149.html

I will monitory this thread for your comments during the show. Please spread the word to get as many people tuned in as possible in two hours at

3pm EST / 12 Noon PST

Listen live via
    www.LastAmericans.us
    or
    www.Republicbroadcasting.org

Let's roll!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info. BTW, You may know this but Elizabeth Dole needs help. The RCP average currently has her a little behind Hagan:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... e-910.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for the info. BTW, You may know this but Elizabeth Dole needs help. The RCP average currently has her a little behind Hagan:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... e-910.html
    Thank you populist, please let me know of any of our other endorsements that are close races.

Show time in 20 minutes folks, gotta make this show count.

W

JAK
    Listening now!! Looking forward to your show!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Will open the phone lines in a few minutes via 800-313-9443

Sen. John Sununu (R-NH) is currently 5 points behind Shaheen (RCP Average).

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... e-354.html

Need more callers on todays show, people are being a bit shy today for some reason.

W

You know, I read the other day that only about 5 states allow in-state tuition (Texas is one), which is about the number that allows illegals to have drivers licenses (Texas does not).

I agree with you about Texas W. it's a state teetering and on a tipping point.

Also, I'm sure Texas will be using the legislation that has passed and stood up to court challenges, like AZ, GA and OK... as a diagram for what will work for us.

Everyone should share these bills with their State Legislators.

Dixie

I thought the show was pretty good. Today is the first time I have been able to listen. Missed a few small parts as dial-ups aren't the best.
    I agree totally with Jean about the voter fraud. It is rampant I am sure with states like mine that do the motor voter thing.

Great show, W. I keep preaching to everyone I know who complains about illegal immigration that you have to vote the right people in. You'd be surprised, or not, about how many people complain. but don't want to get off their duff and go to the polling booths. I tell them that right there is what makes the difference. Complaining doesn't change a thing unless you can back it up with your vote.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast