Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Welcome to the NEW ALIPAC Board Users!

I would like to offer a very special welcome to all of the new participants here on the ALIPAC Discussion Groups boards.

We are very happy to have you here standing with us in this fight against the amnesty legislation.

Usually, we are a lot more welcoming to new members, but as you can see.... things are a bit hectic right now.

Please read and honor our rules posted above each section and do your best to learn the ropes here as fast as possible. We can have you fighting like an Internet Ace in no time for our side.

Feel free to ask questions in the open or you can send a Private Message to any of our Moderators and Admins if you need assistance.

Moderators and Admins are listed in Green and Orange beneath the Main Forum Index that shows you who is on the boards at any given time.

Also, please explore all of the www.alipac.us site resources found in the Main Menu on your left and on the top blue tool bar so you will know what is located where etc....

Again, we are very happy to see so many people joining our efforts here and we hope you will stick with us even after things slow down.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    aka 'W'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the welcome!

This is a great place to get active and start turning the tide on this issue.

AmericanMe here....reporting for duty! Mr. Gheen...your appearances on the Al Rantel program led me to ALIPAC...and for that I will always be grateful! My thanks to you and all of the wonderful members of ALIPAC for being the true American Patriots! WE WILL WIN THE BATTLE!!!

AM

Proud To Be A Part!!

It is really good to be a part of a group who will do more than just sit around and gripe about the way things are! I am excited to be a very active part in the campaign of protecting our country and it's heritage!

(MOD EDIT)
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    to all the new Alipacers!

CostaMesaMan wrote:

It is really good to be a part of a group who will do more than just sit around and gripe about the way things are! I am excited to be a very active part in the campaign of protecting our country and it's heritage!
    Yes , we are very active here at Alipac and we are making a Big difference! When a group is inactive and just complains they become part of the problem.

I'd like to add a footnote to what William said, and ask that you distribute the web address to ALIPAC generously among friends and family. I have had no problem getting folks who are standing around discussing the issue to accept the referral and visit us here at the site. All feedback I get from that simple act is positive and supportive, and some of you reading this right now may even be here as a result of that simple gesture. Please don't be shy and participate in the discussions once you are here....The only way we are going to derail the plans of those who seek to destroy our way of life is to work together! A wise man once said, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step". Thank you for beginning your journey with us!

God Bless America, and thank you to all those who gave all that they had to preserve her! Remember those who serve our country!

JAK

Welcome Everyone!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC it is great to see all the new members. Together we can make a difference
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!! its so exciting to see so many people finally wanting to get involved, A sleeping GIANT is finally awakening. So happy to have you all here!
    SPREAD THE WORD!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great to have so many Americans join in this battle!

WELCOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast