Thread: Speech

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speech

We still have freedom of speech, I think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're "blankity blank blank" (expletive delted) darn tootin' WE do!!

Hoorah!!

Impeach the Wackident!!

Get these SOB Traitors the Hell out of our government.

Clear all these Globalist Ass Kissin' Money Worshippin Pieces of Swine Dung out of DC!

Get some Real Americans Real Patriots with some Real Sense into Washington to run our government for US, our way.

Secure our Borders and get these Cheatin' Sneakin' Lawbreakin' Whinin' Illegal Aliens the hell out of our Dodge....no mercy. Make Vicente Fox and Mexico's Billiionaires responsible for the people of Mexico...not low income middle income Americans.

Get our troops to the borders both of them to ensure none of this migrating mess of mouths we can't feed enter the United States and the deportees do not return.

Americans didn't ask for this. Americans don't deserve to have to deal with this task which is not an easy one and will be the hardest thing we've ever had to do....but have to do we must. The American People can not support within our borders illegal aliens from other countries without destroying our nation. That is a simple mathematical fact of economics, population and human survival by our standards. It can not be done. We are already over the threshold which is why all of our numbers and statistics are going in the wrong direction....every single one of them.

Rise Up America...the clock is ticking; the flow continues; the reproduction happens every second; we are in a race with time....and we are out of it.

It's now or never. Do whatever it takes to get this message to the U S Congress especially the U S Senate, that elite corps of traitors, and let them know in no uncertain terms that if they don't SUPPORT the House Bill 4437 As Is, then they can join the 501 C 3's in orange jumpsuits in jail cells, because to vote against this bill or to add a guest worker or amnesty or any type of legalization program to it will be an act of Treason against the American People....clear as a bell....clear as the nose on your face....as obvious as that hairspray and make-up you wear on camera.

Some things are just evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. This is just such a "thing". Either you are with the Americans or you are with the Foreigners and Treason, Traitors, is when you choose Foreigners over the American People.

That is the line in the sand. And you better hop on over to our side pretty darn quick because that sand is gonna start flyin' like an Arabian SAND STORM and it will get in your eyes....big time. Right, RoadRunner?

Eeeewwwww, I can feel that sand now....it hurts!!

Hop Hop Hippity Hop.....it's simple SENATE. You're exposed. You aren't the "gentlemen geniuses" we thought you to be all these years, but a bunch of fools selling out our nation...for money and a re-election campaign. Hop Hop Hop on over to our side....it's now or never.

SENATE Swing Dung, I tell ya, Absolute Unadulterated Senate Swing Dung! If they double-cross US....it's time to pressure wash the US Senate.

God help me, I'll rent the equipment. Hey, maybe we could use the fire hoses? That should bring back some memories for some these old over-rated coots. Now, that would be some kind of poetic justice to run these Traitors right out of their "hall" with FIRE HOSES. And I'll bet DC has about 160 psi in the fire water lines around that Capitol. Ouch!! That hurts they squeal...well then run faster Swine Traitors.

It's your choice Senate. The American People will never forgive you if you F%#$ US on this. You've been forewarned.

Grrrrrrr!!!

(Free Speech is just the best!! )

Whew....I just feel tons better.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn