Spineless Boehner Holds Keys To Obama Regime Failure

JUNE 7, 2013 BY TIM POWERS 28 COMMENTS

In the midst of the corruption that is consuming Washington, DC, one thing stands abundantly clear. House Speaker John Boehner holds the power to bring the Obama regime down. Why doesn’t he use it?

On behalf of the American people, this journalist has some questions that NEED to be answered. As we currently have a Muslim/Communist plant,

Barack Hussein Obama, living in OUR White house and heading up the Chicago Mob syndicate,

I guess my first question to Mr. Boehner would be: What has Obama promised you for your inaction in stopping his unconstitutional power grab and attempts at the total destruction of the United States of America?

Or is it something along the lines of being threatened by him and his Chicago syndicate?

Obama knows enough about the Constitution to know that Speaker Boehner is the third person in line for succession should his regime be toppled.

Mr. Boehner, you and all of Congress have been in possession of evidence of Obama’s use of forged documents and proof of social security identity theft for quite some time now.

You have let Attorney General Holder skate on a Congressional contempt charge under Obama’s umbrella of Executive Privilege for his involvement in the Fast and Furious gunrunning operation.

People are now going to prison in different states for election fraud in both the 2008 and 2012 elections.

You have failed to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate not only the Benghazi cover-up, but also the IRS scandal and the Justice Department’s targeting of journalists by tapping their phone lines and reading their e-mails. You are also failing to defund Obamacare before it is fully implemented.

If Speaker Boehner is NOT prepared to perform his duty according to the OATH that he took to uphold the United States Constitution, he MUST be removed from office or RESIGN AT ONCE! (On the upside, he can cry into his towel for a bit, and then go get a tan!) As always my fellow Patriots, stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/spi...egime-failure/