Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lsmith1338 next time you write one to "Georgie" would you ask him if he still considers the Constitution to be "... just a go******d piece of paper.." ?? I'd be interested in hearing what is said about that one. It's all over the web, and some of the aides verified that is what he said in a closed cabinet meeting due to opposition to several line items within the Patriot Act II.

"Georgie" screamed and the room became quite silent over it all.

Of course, I guess it really doesn't matter what he says about it now - he's already expressed his unwillingness to act on his sworn oath.

I'm sure it would bring up some bad memories for him though. Maybe if he is distracted with the fact that word is getting out all over the nation about that little slip-up, he may soften on his guest-worker idea.

Then again...

Maybe not.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Kurt, way to go man! You are my hero for the day. Now if we could just get your letter published in cities and communities all over this land! I have a thought, I don't know if you work or retired, why couldn't you go in to the public schools at least in your area, and give this same message there? We have pro-illegal activist going into public shcools with their messages why not Anti-illegal immigrantion messages going to those same schools? they have to give both sides right? I went and watched that awful film and my blood is boiling, one question though if Bush is on their side in all this why the anti=bush signs? Has Lou ran this in his Lou Dobbs show? Or Sean hannity, ran it in his radio shows? Concernedveteran, tell me, I am not for inciting violence or civil war, but what is really going to happen to American if our leades let us down here?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Kurt, way to go man! You are my hero for the day. Now if we could just get your letter published in cities and communities all over this land! I have a thought, I don't know if you work or retired, why couldn't you go in to the public schools at least in your area, and give this same message there? We have pro-illegal activist going into public shcools with their messages why not Anti-illegal immigrantion messages going to those same schools? they have to give both sides right? I went and watched that awful film and my blood is boiling, one question though if Bush is on their side in all this why the anti=bush signs? Has Lou ran this in his Lou Dobbs show? Or Sean hannity, ran it in his radio shows? Concernedveteran, tell me, I am not for inciting violence or civil war, but what is really going to happen to American if our leades let us down here?
    Well nittygritty, as far as having my article published in cities and communities all over this land... everyone has my express permission to submit it for publication into any paper from West Coast to East Coast. The only thing I would ask is that it is submitted in original form and for my name to appear at the bottom. The reason for my name at the bottom is as follows...

I fear no one but God. And I want every gang and La Raza leader to know their enemy. I am rapidly educating myself and I plan on offering Mr. Jose Angel Gutierrez (founder of La Raza) in a national televised debate. I will engage them one by one - fair and square if I can ever get to that point. Military veteran against anarchistic hoodlum. And may the best man win.

You asked me the following: "Concernedveteran, tell me, I am not for inciting violence or civil war, but what is really going to happen to American if our leades let us down here?"

You don't want me to answer that. I don't want to be responsible for causing nightmares and loss of sleep. Your answer, however, will readily be answered by rule number 2.5 of this forum.

Thank you for the compliments - as long as work is being done, I don't mind
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Great letter to the editor, Kurt. I'll phone them from here in California to let them know I appreciate their publishing a letter from our side of the issue.

Could you post any replies your letter receives? It would be fascinating to see which letters the paper publishes subsequently, and the content of such letters. And it would also be interesting to know if anyone contacts you directly, as a result of your letter being published.

Thanks again for your action!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

and some of the aides verified that is what he said in a closed cabinet meeting due to opposition to several line items within the Patriot Act II
    Unfortunately, all those anonymous aids chose to remain anonymous and therefore I find it hard to believe that ever happened. I sent that article to every mainstream news source I could find, by the way. If there had been anything to it, they would have been screaming about it.

Stories like that give the internet news sources a bad name, in my opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12