Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STARBUCK'S

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not so fast American Girl, just passed through San Diego and there was a questionable persons employed at the Airport (terminal 1) Starbucks. Two of which were talking in Spanish or what I call Spanglish. Sorry, but Starbucks in not immune...

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    By the way getting back to STARBUCKS... I hate to burst the bubble, but can't let it go...

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_p ... s_program/

Corporate Partners Program
    The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans.

Thank you Jak, was going to point this out too. I wrote a letter to Starbucks last summer asking why they supported NCLR, an organization backing illegal immigration. I received a sugary response droning about diversity, but with no direct answer. I boycott Starbucks and learned to make my own green tea frap!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Starbucks pays a living wage 12.50 to start I think and full health benefits. The competition is pretty fierce so they pick the best.
    Starbucks knows that most of the patrons are well educated and they don't want drooling idiots waiting on them.
    Starbucks is successful because they do offer a decent wage and health benefits. It's nice to be able to place an order in English, and to be served in a clean atmosphere, unlike a filthy McD's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123