Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

start a 3rd Party?

hi all, I'm new here. but not new to the anti-amnesty and pro-enforcement fight. I've been engaged in our activism for the past several years because of what I see the Mexican invasion doing to my home city of Los Angeles every day.

I've been making all the calls I can each day, sending faxes and keeping informed. I've been quite blunt with all the Republicans I've called, letting them know that when they spit in my face like they did in supporting this awful abortion of a bill, to reward lawbreakers and pretend there will be enforcement, that I consider that declaring war on me as a voter.
    Mod Edit

this Bush and Republican senate amnesty jam-down has me seething with rage and I've let every elected official's office I can get on the phone know it in very clear terms.

I have made it clear to them all that I will vote out any/all elected officials who vote to let illegals remain in the US under any deceitful guise, intentional misnomer, or other prevarication. we will sacrifice them like we did to Drier two years ago. and yes, I'm also a big John & Ken listener. Thank God for those guys.

NOW, the subject I wanted to discuss here is, what about starting our own 3rd Party. I think it's clear that we cannot trust republicans on this and many other issues. we also cannot count on putting in new republicans who will actually have a spine and will not cower in fear at the altar of the mexican racial supremacy groups and mexican greivance lobbies.

has this been seriously discussed before in this forum? I checked the first page and didn't see it. we need an alternative to the two party "screw the voter" system we are having to endure at this time in our lives.

I want to show these rats and traitors who currently inhabit the R party that we don't need them, and we don't need their weakness and fear, and when we kick them out, we won't have to vote in DemocRats either, because we'll have a 3rd party of people who actually care about the country and our culture.

if now is not the right time for this, I cannot conceive of when would be.

Now is the right time.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Maybe the party for us is this one:

http://constitutionparty.com/

Take a look a see if it is a fit for you, it sure looks like the start of something better than what we have now with the two parties.
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

MW
    Perhaps this is a an issue that would be more suited for the "OTHER TOPICS" forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why not general discussion? Other Topics would work too, I just responded to a post that was already here.

If you look at the Constitution Parties stance on immigration, you will see how it lines up with our stance here on immigration.
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Perhaps this is a an issue that would be more suited for the "OTHER TOPICS" forum.
    why do you say that?

isn't this a key issue in addressing the refusal of "our" party to listen to us?

Quote Originally Posted by MLWilson
    Maybe the party for us is this one:

http://constitutionparty.com/

Take a look a see if it is a fit for you, it sure looks like the start of something better than what we have now with the two parties.
    perhaps. thanks for the link.

what we NEED to do is work to get all like-minded citizens to either move to one of these existing 3rd parties, or start a new one. currently we are composed of small groups or just angry individuals and we don't have the power of mass behind us to propel our message.

we have struck some fear in the hearts of the Republican traitors this past week. we need to take that much further and show them that if they are useless to us or worse, a threat to us, then they will be tossed aside like so much garbage.