Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State Farm on NCLR corporate list

My insurance agent at State Farm insists on my voicemail that by donating to La Raza they are in no way condoning illegal immigration or helping illegal aliens. I left a message on his voicemail this morning telling him I was switching companies. What do you think I should call back and respond to him? Give me some intelligent but "stick it to 'em" responses!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

See if there is anything here that will help you.

http://www.nclr.org/content/topics/detail/500/
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

My agent just called me again to talk me out of cancelling my policy. I asked him how much he knows about NCLR and at least he was honest and replied very little. I told him everything I knew then he jabbed "But state farm is not the only one.....Wal-Mart, Sears, ....." and I told him I am no longer a patron of those businesses either. I've known this agent a few years, and he said there were emails already coming to them from the head office about this issue. He'll let me know what he can when he gets any more info.
    "Remember the Alamo!"