Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STATE FARM SPONSORS LA RAZA EXPO

State Farm® Sponsors Latino Expo

For the eighth consecutive year, State Farm is sponsoring the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) in Los Angeles July 8 - 11. The event will feature the State Farm-sponsored Latino Expo, which showcases more than 175 businesses. State Farm will also participate in the Career Expo.
    For additional information, visit the National Council of La Raza (NCLR).

Diversity at State Farm®
    State Farm values all people and their different perspectives, skills, experiences and opinions.
    "At State Farm®, diversity isn't a program. It's a state of mind. The variety of experiences and points of view contained in our large and diverse group of associates strengthens the organization. It helps us to understand the marketplace and how we can do an ever-better job of serving our customers. It helps ensure our future."
    - Ed Rust, Jr., Chairman & CEO, State Farm Insurance Companies
    " As leaders, our obligation is to create an inclusive environment where all employees are engaged and feel valued. In addition, we must continue to attract and retain a diverse workforce. Ultimately, all of us as employees are responsible for leveraging the many talents in the organization to help State Farm achieve its business objectives. Collectively we can accomplish great things!"
    - Laura Haas, Assistant Vice President - Diversity / Human Resources
    At State Farm, we are people who make it our business to be like a good neighbor; who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through our marketing partnership; who bring diverse talents and experiences to our work of serving the State Farm customer.
    En Español
    Sponsorships
    National Council of LaRaza
    Locate a State Farm Agent
    Career Opportunities
    Supplier Diversity

http://www.statefarm.com/about/diversity.asp
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well after FINALLY cancelling with Bank of America this week, looks like State Farm will be next on my list!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I am thankful that I DO NOT and HAVE NEVER had state farm insurance.

Are you kidding me? Unbelievable. This kind of crap from corporations and politicians never ceases. Now we need to go after State Farm insurance and scream at them! My head is ready to explode. But to make matters worse, someone on this forum posted information about an appropriations bill (I think it is HR 1999) where Congress is going to provide millions of dollars (our tax dollars!!!) to La Raza. My head has now exploded!
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first----Ronald Reagan
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have so many autos in family with State Farm.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

We dropped State Farm last year. We had been customers for well over 10 year. I'm glad we stopped financing racism by dropping their policies. I wish our taxes that finance these con artists would be next.

Thankfully I do no business with these traitors.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I've been with State Farm since 1965!!!!!!!!! And I'm p- - - - -!!!!!!

ouch

Does the madness ever end How much more are we supposed to take Do these companies suffer any repercussions And no, we dont have State Farm, amen.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Everyone needs to stop buying items from Mexico and China and doing business with organizations that sponsor these organizations. We also need to start asking Congress to have these organizations taxed as well as any church that get involves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast