Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State Legislators for Legal Immigration

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Advance Voice of 'We the People' to the Forefront of Illegal Immigration Debate
    New online video demonstrates definitive impact state lawmakers, local officials and law enforcement are making to end America’s Illegal Alien Invasion

Announcing the posting of a new online highlight video of last week’s first-ever, State Legislators for Legal Immigration National Security Begins at Home rally of state lawmakers at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania State Representative and coalition founder Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) also precisely addressed the positive and definitive impact that state lawmakers can have and are continuing to have by joining together to end America’s Illegal Alien Invasion.

“Contrary to the misinformation American citizens consistently receive from guilty by association, illegal alien pandering special interest groups such as the ACLU, the mainstream media, and the treasonous rulings of activist courts that continually remove the Constitution from Constitutional law, state lawmakers, local government officials as well as state and local law enforcement do have the legal authority and public service obligation to protect ‘We the People’ from the clear and present dangers of illegal immigration,â€

We have a group in colo but it is very conservative. I encouraged my moderate-liberal dem rep to join. both sides need to be welcomed with open arms.

My rep campaigned tough on illegals but has not followed through. I like him but he is a little ambisious and forgets the promise.

An organization like this would give more moderate dems a safe place to fight immigration without losing stature in there party. I will keep and eye on this organization.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY