Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State roll call

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the states and the federal government make it so easy for illegals to live here, healthcare, foodstamps, free education, translators and/or bilingual services -- they have all the comforts of home with benefits
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm sure you can all guess where MA stands. Kennedy is obviously open border. I have talked to a lot of people in my community who are outraged about this issue, but I am not sure what the % would be statewide.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

do you think they are tired enough of ole Ted to vote him out? I'm sure the patriotic citizens of the state were so 'proud' of him on May 1 when he was supporting these illegals and comparing them to the struggles of the black citizens of this country.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I'm sure you can all guess where MA stands. Kennedy is obviously open border. I have talked to a lot of people in my community who are outraged about this issue, but I am not sure what the % would be statewide.
    I don't know they keep voting the SOB back in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously we do have more than our share of liberals and bleeding hearts in the state of MA. Our state has a history of that. I personally have never voted for this jackass and never will. I cannot control the majority of liberals in our state from voting for him. However, lately I do not think he has the votes he once had with this amnesty issue as people are seeing what is happening in our state and our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Obviously we do have more than our share of liberals and bleeding hearts in the state of MA. Our state has a history of that. I personally have never voted for this jackass and never will. I cannot control the majority of liberals in our state from voting for him. However, lately I do not think he has the votes he once had with this amnesty issue as people are seeing what is happening in our state and our country.

If the good folk of MA will vote him out I dance on the table and....... well I sure would be happy.
    To think his brother is the reason I went into the Army in Nov. 1963 to get one of them funny looking green berets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    thank God for small miracles -- if we can conquer Massachusettes, we would be on a roll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123