Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State of the Union Address

I don't know what I'm going to do, if President Bush says the same things he always says.

I'm sure he knows that what he said last year won't fly this year. Do you guys remember....I can't even bear to remind you...but I will. He said the "good folks coming to put food on the table", "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande". That's all I care to repeat right now.

He needs to tell people who are here illegally to leave and he needs to say that people should not try to enter the U.S. illegally because the U.S.
    is going to enforce immigration laws. I know I've said that three times in three days. Please get used to it because I'm not going to stop saying it.

SAY IT. SAY IT. SAY IT.

JUST SAY IT !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You Left out his saying. Doing Jobs Americans won't do.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Oh yea ! Thanks, Scuba.

Anything else I left out ? How about "ease the pressure on the southern border"

I HATE THAT ONE.

I can't take it. If he says that, I don't know what I'm going to do!!

I'm going to run out into the streets screaming, "NOOOOOO!!!!"
    "DON'T SAY THAT ONE, I CAN'T TAKE THAT ONE ANYMORE !!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Face it, he's an internationalist that wants OPEN BORDERS. He is our opponent on this issue. He is part of the problem, not the solution.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Mexican agent Antonio 'VivaLaRaza' Villaraigosa, mayor of L.A. is going to give a Dem. response to the SOTU speech in SPANISH. WTF has this country come to? We now have major national political addresses to the nation given in foreign languages?

So you can bet there's no way Jorge is going to say anything but praise for illegals and how great they are. He'll think that he has to kiss up to Hispanics in order to not look like a chump, with someone like VillaLaRaza giving a response to his speech.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

WE have to get this sucker impeached The sooner the better.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Holding Bush Accountable for His Crimes
    http://www.counterpunch.org/ratner01302006.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's going to be Tuesday, Jan. 31, right?

I saw him making some speech somewhere on the news tonight. He looked like he was stoned or something. I'm worried.

Hittin' the sauce again, is he?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Hittin' the sauce again, is he?

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-9955-bush.html+drinking
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn